Discover a World Turned Over – the Mirrorwatch Event Begins Today

Discover a World Turned Over – the Mirrorwatch Event Begins Today

Overwatch’s heroes have fallen, and the villains now stand for justice in this new limited-time PVP event.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Mirror watch is going to be such a blast to play!

:partying_face:

1 Like

We need more pvp shakeups to the game. This is a good start

One point deducted for no Lucio

6 Likes

Nice post. Dunno which is dupe.

Apparently thisis the real one.

1 Like

Four what it’s worth, I think I figured out how to fix Tanks in OW2.

Oh that’s really cool!

Hear me out. Make this a permanent edition to arcade. I would play Mercy a lot more if her ult was actually this.

2 Likes

I played a game as Mercy… she’s way more fun this way! Tracer doesn’t seem very different but I didn’t use the additionally blinks anyway lol.

Instead of being a public music legend, Lucio is now a shut-in that shys away from the public eye, obsessing over the theft of his father’s tech, waiting for an opportunity to steal the tech back and make his own hard-light powered suit, then secretly travel to a racing event that major Vishkar Lifeweaver is attending in order to attack him with his own take on LW’s tech, which of course is based on the tech from Lucio’s father.

1 Like

If this is reverse Overwatch, are we allowed to curse in this version? :thinking:

2 Likes

Talon Tracer’s skin doesn’t even have any new voiceline, how stupid it is for a Talon skin to say “cheers love time to save the world” :skull:

3 Likes

Yeah, and Mercy’s ult also has to be changed. “Heroes never die!” makes no sense. There was something floating around on Twitter of people saying her voice lines for her ultimate got changed to “Show them no mercy” but if that’s true, it hasn’t taken in game yet.

1 Like

Or how about this: Lucio kills his father to take the sound tech for himself, and then proceeds to rise up the ranks of Vishkar.

P.S. Echo’s stickies are weird in this mode, but Sombra is really cool. Welcome back, Sym 1.0 give-shield-HP-to-other-player-ability.

NGL I like the zen idea for harmony orb.

If you do damage it increases the healing of orb. This should be in live! Even if it’s a fixed amount. It compliments the skill of being zen!

2 Likes

This is very poggers.

Mercy stole corpse explosion from the Diablo Necro?

I like they took the most problematic heros people complained about and just forced you to use them all in this mode.

Can someone explain what it means for Widowmaker to “identify weak points”?

1 Like

Hey Devs… um… Wanna consider making this a Doomfist rework😁?

1 Like

Dear Blizzard.

Please keep 90% of this. These abilities are so much fun.

I don’t know if anyone has been catching on lately, but a lot of the changes made here and in the April Fools patch are really themed around making heroes require more skill.

Mercy NOT being able to RES is SO SO SO HEALTHY for the game. Valk doesn’t feel like spectator mode anymore.

Youve somehow made Widow feel like a part of the team instead of a selfish sniper that is playing the game solo.

Youve kept Sombra as a stealth assassin while giving her the ability to actually help her team

I wish that you guys would actually make changes like this to the live game instead of these limited time modes.

If you made balance changes like this for the whole cast, Overwatch would be so much better

2 Likes