Discover a World Turned Over – the Mirrorwatch Event Begins Today

Please keep:

Removed Mercy res.

Make this version of Sombra and Bastion the standard version.

1 Like

I was really looking forward to this but it failed completely… : / Some Heros are massively over-tuned to the point where it’s literally just a Farm sim. Doom does nothing as a tank as does Zar. Healers don’t really heal other then Ana, and Zen slightly. Every Mercy in game has not done more then 1k heals in about 25 games i’ve done. DPS are fair, other then the constant Slicer spawns not sure what toon does it, but it’s almost unplayable against them, they hit way to hard, and have way to much health to even try and kill. Had a team kill from two slicers.

I know it sounds like a lot of complaining, which some is, but i think there needs to be a slight bit of tuning, cause if this is a two week thing, it’s going to be rough.

1 Like

I tried some pick and some games are a nightmare : Sombra, Brigitte, Ana, Zen etc… I don’t understand their ultimate (for Zen, what is the zone ? for Echo, euh I did something etc…)
It’s just unfun to play

It spawns a blue circle somewhere on each enemies body, and hitting this spot acts as a headshot. It’s very powerful

3 Likes

The zen ult is basically an emp field. An enemy inside of it can’t use any abilities.

Makes sure that your prey can’t escape your team.

what border about this ult ? it’s invisible to see this

I would guess it’s the same as trancendence. Just jump in the middle of the enemy with it, giving your team the opportunity to kill them.

It sounds like something that you would want to start a fight with, or cancel bigger abilities.

I wanted to like Mirror Watch, but it’s only a few Heroes involved, and unfortunately it’s also some of the most annoying heroes. On the DPS line, it’s like they took all the Heroes people complain about and did a few changes and called it “Mirror Watch”. Sombra, Bastion, Widow. All widely complained about, and all got some changes to test.

unfortunately without testing them against the full roster, it doesn’t really work.

1 Like

Interesting game mode, I imagine most players will finish challenges and not touch it again. I guess it’s content, so can’t complain too much.

Yeah, I saw the zone but in the daylight map, it’s invisible (I can see, only in the pause)

One of the best event modes yet

You all need to work on the match making too… the Win to Lose ratio is just dumb. About 30 games in and it’s like 4 Wins / 26 Losses at the moment. How is this supposed to be fun? Once i finish this events quests not doing it again… You all really need to figure stuff out before releasing it. : /

Also for those saying get good… It’s annoying to have constant leavers and just getting farmed cause backfills just leave as well. I spent like 6-7 games with 3 other people just getting farmed cause it was a rotating door of issues.

2 Likes

… Y’all need an editor.

Create a damage barrier around an alley.

Dealing damage to emenies heals nearby allies.

2 Likes

I wonder if anything would come out it. Some of them should be added for the heroes and others for a unique permanent mode with crazy stuff like this.

What happened to the cute mirrorwatch sprays suddenly they’re all “Sometimes available in the shop” was really hoping to get these during the event. Anyway really fun mode favorite pvp event so far on top of it being RQ instead of OQ is a huge +

Thanks for another garbage mode that you put a max of 10 seconds of thought into.

I think Echo’s ult just makes her slightly quicker with attacks but I could be entirely wrong