Discounted JQ bundle thanks to Gladiator Doomfist ownership

Managed to get the Junkerqueen Bundle items at a super discounted price. JQ bundle on its own would be 2100. Got all 6 items for 1600 instead cos I already had everything that was part of the JQ + Doomfist Gladiator Bundle. Small perk of owning everything OW1 related.

If 6v6 was still a thing I would be rocking my Gladiator Doomfist fighting side by side with Gladiator Junkerqueen and seeing the final victory poses in matching skins very often. Still possible but not as often.

Is 5 dollars really a super discount when you still paid over 15?

2 Likes

skin is sick, thought it would be in the season 2 bp or shop tho

1 Like

Didn’t pay anything this season except Ultimate bundle. Used stacked up coins from unspent ultimate bundle coins from this season and past seasons. I only buy skins for characters I know I’ll use. For example: lifeweaver, barely used him since release, thought his black swan and new upcoming skins are super nice… ignored them. Junkerqueen on the other hand, already have her golden gun and got her mob boss and gladiator skin cos she’s one of my new mains. And this skin is probably the only one I’m buying all season while I wait for Microsoft Rewards to restock and use my 10000 points to get 1000 overwatch coins from 200 coins bundles.

I’m not judging you for spending the money on the skins, just that even with that discount as you say, it’s still expensive.

1 Like

1675 coins to get the bundle for me since i got all the Doomfist one. Not bad honestly but i had to think about getting it since i only had 1400 coins.

At least better than paying 11100 coins for all 3 OWWC bundles.

1 Like

PFFT. Not touching or even inspecting those. Are they “legendary” or epics?

It’s just an ordinary recolors, like League / Contenders skins.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll stick to just farming the free ones if I feel like it. Farmed every contenders skin and never equipped one yet.

1 Like

Same, just for the “collections”.

1 Like

I remember seeing a pic from some streamer’s early look at Season 5 showing Gladiator Doom and Gladiator JQ together, looks like I was right about them being in a bundle together.

It’s an amazing skin, the Overwatch Art/Skin theme continuing to show that they are the best in the business.

No matter what people say about the prices, I do appreciate that they do these kind of discounts if you own part of the bundle already.

I have 9089 coins right now, and recently got Cardboard Rein and Star Sheep Orisa… can’t really justify getting another skin - and that’s with around 6500 of them earned from Bing for free.

was reading on reddit that they removed the victory pose. i guess it was up at first then it got removed

1 Like

Just noticed. I bought the bundle and owned it. But now once I look at hero gallery it says its locked with “sometimes available in the shop”. They owe me a coin refund.

Yeah but your money is going directly into the bank account of Gobby Kotick, why are you donating money to a billionaire?

Good university degree. Good job. Barely buy games and only buy skins for my mains. What’s wrong with that? Why am I donating? Cos I want the nice new skin for my main. Nike CEO is a billionaire. I buy their shoes only cos they look good. Samsung CEO is a billionaire. Bought an S23 Ultra cos its nice. You’re basically asking why do people spend money at all. Want me to just keep my money and never use it because they go to billionaire CEOs of different companies?

1 Like

People HATE the prices and are outraged everytime someone buys stuff, because they realize that it does not matter what they do., someone will buy it.

Personally I bought also the ultimate BP bundle and wait for the Mercy skin. Its interesting to see the Gladiator JQ with the DF one. Quality wise the Queen is much higher quality, so getting it for “only” 1600 coins for just owning the DF one from OW1 days is nice. But personally I prefer the S2 mythic.

Elixo is part of the problem.

No? I dont want people to give money to the goblin CEO who deleted Overwatch and replaced it with a mobile game.

And the skins are worth exactly $0 anyway, I dont know why anyone would choose to just give money directly to the goblin and tell him to make OW2 more mobile game-like

Used a bundle that gave me a battlepass, 20 tiers and 2000 coins to buy a bundle for 1600 coins. Criminal behaviour I guess. Arrest me Disco

So are any cosmetic items in any other game by that logic. Yet everyone in Valorant is always saying “can you drop your skin please etc”

Same. Mainly bought the bundle cos the victory pose shows off the weapons best and the highlight intro looks amazing with Zeus skin.