Disconnects in pve event

Wheneve i play storm rising or any of the other events, i dissconnect for like 15 sec, go to the main menu and then im back in the game. In qp, comp or anything else except the pve modes i dont disconnect. Is it just that my internet is too bad or is this an issue that can be fixed?

3 Likes

I got the same issue and it ALWAYS happens at the same area I keep getting booted and back in.

1 Like

Its different area and place each time. Sometimes its longer before i disconnect and sometimes shorter. Because of that i cant win legendary story mode :frowning:

1 Like

What type of router do you have? My friend has a netgear router and when he connects with ethernet, he gets sent back to the main menu every 5 minutes. If he connects with wifi it seems to work fine. And its only in PvE modes.

2 Likes

I think its netgear yes. I have it connected with a cable to my computer

1 Like

I’ve been having the same problem as well, also have netgear connected to my pc, disconnected and ran on wifi and went through for the first time without getting disconnected. BUT my png is up by 30pt (obviously). Is there another solution besides connecting to wifi?

1 Like

This happens to me every event. It only lasts 10-20 seconds but come back in and most times I’m dead or we fail the mission.

1 Like

good to know im not the only one

Still happening on my end. Seriously wish Blizzard be a bit more HELPFUL on this.