Disconnecting in mid-game please fix asap

Not once, not twice, but almost 5 out of every 10 games I play, I will get disconnected. It doesn’t matter what time of the day, nor what gamemode. I have yesterday finally waited 7 hours after a ban for “leaving” due to disconnecting because of Blizzard and just now, playing ranked I get disconnected again…

Yes the disconnecting is annoying as hell, but the real problem comes when I get bans AND reports from fellow teammates. This result in temp bans and if unlucky perm bans. To be closer to perm ban each day for something that the games engine or whatever is the problem is doing wrong, gets me mad.

The fact that they havnt fixed this bug type of thing yet surprises me… It ruins the game for not only the one who get’s disconnected but also for the team (Big suprise).

It happens too often, I don’t like playing this game much anymore, especially when it’s an important ranked match, and you lose because of Blizzard (I hope there’s people out there knowing the feeling of it… >:confused: )

1 Like

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in red text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

As always if nothing in that guide works, please reply saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided. Good luck!

(^^)v