Disconnecting and Hero Gallery Bug

I got disconnected twice yesterday from the server mid-match and got penalized for it. The first time I DC’d softlocked me back to the main load up menu and I was forced to close my game out. Loaded up and was suspended. Suspension wore off and I went into another match thinking it was a one-time deal and I get DC’d midmatch again, this time it didn’t softlock and I loaded back in and got suspended and my endorsement dropped from 5 to 4 just from TWO DC’s that aren’t my fault!! My internet is fine, nothing else went out. Why am I getting punished for something I didn’t do?? I bought the Battle Pass and I don’t want to play until it gets fixed cause I’m not getting banned for something dumb!! And the Hero Gallery is bugged as well. Premium skins are locked but say they’re 0 coin to unlock, only showing the skins I own for characters as well (ex. i have 2/3 skins and not 2/30 or whatever). Also anything I don’t have purchased (Voice lines, Emotes, Poses, etc) are locked and I cannot purchase anything either.