Disconnected From Game Server

So in overwatch I keep getting “Disconnected From game server”, This happens on steam, and on blizzard launchers. I have cleared my cache, reset my modem, did all the ip configs, uninstalled and reinstalled the game on both launchers to test, I have verified the game files, and I am running it in admin. I need some serious help. Its definitely not my internet. I have 600mbps download, my ms is 5. I need some help

I have also been receiving this issue aswell! My guess is that the Overwatch servers performance have been degraded, which is causing some users to experience connection issues. I hope blizzard reverts the elo players have lost due to players disconnecting from the game

I currently have a 7hr competitive suspension because of this issue, I have submitted tickets, and i just need to hear from someone at blizzard to help me at this point I’m losing faith

It has been happening to me a lot since last night. I am on PS5. (my time in Australia, about 27-30 hours from writing this it started happening to me.)

I have also done every single troubleshooting fix–when Overwatch is actually the only thing being affected. Every single other game or app is working fine with zero issues, nothing wrong with my internet running at 540mbs. It is just Overwatch.

And it is completely random when it happens; there is no warning like usual lag in game, no red icon warning. No watching everyone else phase through walls until the game finally boots you. With this, you are just booted back to the Enter screen at any given moment within game, or even Practice Range, with the Red Band across your screen saying: “Disconnected from Game Server”

Utterly maddening given the event goin on and trying to finish it. It is even happening on my Alt. I now have a Penalty for trying to finish a limited time event… love to see it…

I am also getting the same issue, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, and I’ve tried everything I can to stop it

Same issue, now I have a 15m timeout to play competitive

Yeah im getting the same issue here, just got a timeout on a quickplay game.

Ive had the same issues multiple times this week. I’ve selected character/map, the match goes to start, and then I’m kicked back to homescreen and then penalized for leaving.

A lot of people are but, Nicole (Forum helper) says :

I can’t believe that so many people are having the same issue and its not a server side problem! Would be it be impossible for so many people to have routing issues? Getting frustrating experiencing constant Disconnects, some I get game suspensions, Some I dont.. so where is the fault? Doesn’t appear to be on my end but sadly blizzard don’t troubleshoot this anymore cause its “not their problem” apparently..

There is a ton of people complaining about this for the past week and no acknowledgement from blizzard

Yeah I had read this article and I tried everything from this which is why I had made this thread is hopes someone from Blizzard acknowledges this post and helps in any kinda any information or otherwise. I’ve spoken to my ISP and they are telling me it’s not my end. So idk I pray someone from Blizzard see’s this and answer’s our prays and helps.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnd, this happens again… server connection lost……

players are responsible for many things but blizzard is for nothing, no accountibility ……making money thats the goal..

Literally just happened again. At this point I’m afraid to play because I don’t want a more severe penalty.

PT: Fui desconectado de uma partida competitiva e fui suspenso por um problema do servidor de vocês. Aposto que deve ser cabivel um processo judiciário por sermos punidos e vitimas de seus serviços de má qualidade oferecidos.

Blizzard, você deveria ter vergonha de oferecer servidores tão bostas para a sua base de jogadores. Me arrependo profundamente de gastar dinheiro em skins e battlepass.

Sou jogador de Overwatch desde as primeiras season do overwatch 1 e nunca vi o jogo em uma situação tao deprimente. Empresa sem respeito com seus fans.

#potatoserver

ENG: I got disconnected from a competitive match and suspended due to an issue with your servers. I bet there are grounds for a lawsuit, given that we are being punished while also being victims of the “top-quality” services you provide.

Blizzard, you should be ashamed to offer such terrible servers to your player base. I deeply regret spending money on skins and the battle pass.

I’ve been playing Overwatch since Season 1 of the original game, and I’ve never seen it in such a pathetic state. A company with no respect for its fans.

#potatoserver

Facing the same issues, this is seriously frustrating at this point.

Fix your servers, you apes. Surely these overpriced skins can afford better server maintenance

Are you able to link me to where you raised a ticket? I’ve looked everywhere & can’t find an email, chat bot or ticket link for help. The same thing has happened to me and I want it overturned, because why am I being penalised for their terrible servers?

I submitted a ticket, but Customer Support replied that the penalty cannot be overturned for any reason.

Going to keep boosting this if I can, I’ve been having this issue for MONTHS. I don’t play comp so I never get a punishment for it, but there are days where I ‘fail to connect to match’es several times in a row. I tried playing 5v5 for an hour tonight and it could not connect me once. 6V6 worked fine though!! The gamemode I didn’t WANT to play for my event challenges!!!

The ticket is just blizzard support ai bot, its the best you can do as a ticket, I just asked for ways to fix or help the issue and it sends you some links and I attempted all the options, I resorted to youtube videos of the issues and tried to use all of those solutions to no successes, then i posted here and the subreddit and looking at everything