⚠️ Disabled Competive

Have to admit those silver/gold games were hard af though. Not easy gettin’ heals out there.

8 Likes

4092 before placements. Placed 2286 ROFL

7 Likes

Hopefully they reset the season and give back everyone their old elo.

4 Likes

Aw man I was in a game right as they disabled it. I literally sat on the payload while the other 5 team killed the opponents over and over.

They all voted me for my excellent objective time >.<

4 Likes

To what mess did I wake up to cmonBruh

omg the rage he must have given on his voice chat/ stream. i need to find a clip.

5 Likes

Wow and here I finished my placements and thought I was finally getting placed where I belonged (2427).

I’m going to be super bummed if they take it away from me now lol :confused:

I mean I did my placements with all diamonds/plats (I checked!), if I held my own and healed well, then I should be able to stay here :confused:

4 Likes

Tell that to the person who accused me of boosting

2 Likes

I couldn’t tell what was funnier when it happened: XqC, or the chat

3 Likes

I have been working for WEEKS to rank up, got placed gold just now on my main after going tryhard up the #@$. PLEASE, tell me im not gonna lose my rank

2 Likes

I was high silver now I’m high gold which I think I deserve because I’ve worked on improving for the past months so I hope they dont reset it for people like me

you probably will, poor guy

1 Like

lmao i love matchmaking

will we have to redo placements when the bug it fixed?

Just came here from Stevooo’s stream (top 500 several seasons) where he placed gold LOL. I’m glad I didn’t do my placements yet

4 Likes

Can you please leave a link to where they said that?

It’s funny, this is almost exactly what a hard mmr reset would be like.

Everything a mess and top 500 players playing with bronze players and placing way too low. Maybe this will help some people that are constantly asking for it to realize why it’s a bad idea.

9 Likes

I had a Stevoo in one of my games. Just assumed it was a fake one now I’m not sure haha.

Edit: omg looked it up and it was the real one. No wonder that was such an ez win.

3 Likes

What will happen to all the players that already did placements?!!!

Got scared there for a moment thinking that you guys actually did a hard mmr reset. So it’s all just a bug and unintentional? That’s a relief. Should probably restart S18 tho once it’s fixed.