⚠️ Disabled Competive

i lost 1000sr after winning 4 out of 5 of my placements

5 Likes

to shreds you say?

5 Likes

I can’t see how they can do anything else. GM and T500 players already got placed in gold before things were disabled. No way they can keep that.

7 Likes

hhaha

So it was a bug, was so disappointed in blizzard. Hopefully it goes over.

Overwatch being a cocktease once again. And here I thought I was actually going to get placed with platinums.

4 Likes

Not sure why they would look into it… The people who are masters obviously will climb quickly.

It would resolve itself.

14 Likes

was kinda hoping it was at least a soft reset since i just got into a gamewith all t500s, having something to play for wouldve been fun instead of placing 4.4 and that being it. oh well i guess

1 Like

I just did 4/5 tank placements please don’t reset them, I hate playing tank!

7 Likes

Guys, give them a break, they are putting out a big update and making a lot of changes, and bugs like these are problems that is hard to foresee until they actually put out the update. Just give them a bit of time and they will have to update fixed in a bit. Check here for updates if you would like.

15 Likes

I’m a high plat/low diamond support player, I was diamond until the very end of season 17, I was queued with my masters dps friend… AGAINST LOW GOLDS??? Blizz, please fix

3 Likes

Hey I was having fun

2 Likes

Is it a bug? Or is the matchmaker realizing we are all golds at heart? :thinking:

16 Likes

Games been bad ever since rolequeue, no offense.

10 Likes

Because it’s a bug…?

And they said it themselves, no mmr reset too much chaos.
comp was out for an hour and people were already crying.

5 Likes

will our ranks be brought up as well?
i cant climb up from gold again. i don’t have the heart for that

8 Likes

Diamond support + Masters dps = Low gold/High silver games??? LULW

And here I thought for once people were playing as a team. Nope. Just a higher rank im not allowed to be in.

22 Likes

So when I got back my real elo?
From 3117 to 2426 playing DPS with a tank duo and wining (hard carring) 5/5.
If the new one is my real elo I will uninstall the game this night.

2 Likes

MMR reset would do the player base some good honestly. It allows the system to reassess who belongs and what rank truly…

Honestly I don’t have a problem with it. I’m not just saying that because I’m mid gold and beat a legit team of Diamonds and masters.

Its like the higher ranks going off the MMR system becomes some kind of exclusive club once you reach there 1 time.

6 Likes

hahahha

i love this comment.

5 Likes