Director’s Take – Reflecting on the future of Overwatch 2

I guess I would like to have a paying pointless job too, just so I can just sit there and writing on non sense here. Am I living in a clown world or is Blizzard just too dumb to notice what they are paying for here? If what you said is true, then some one has too much spare time on their hand for them to actually evaluate those reports.

3 Likes

You live in clown world, as it’s not unique to Blizzard.

5 Likes

man discovers the corporate world for the first time, colorized

1 Like

I don’t know what Stylosa is. I don’t keep up with the animes or ticktocks.

2 Likes

hes… a content creator on the game… do you want a link? he has a youtube channel

The fact that they originally wanted Overwatch to evolve back into an MMO is so crazy

1 Like

No, I’m interested in playing the in-game content. Unfortunately it won’t be in the game. At the fault of everyone involved.

2 Likes

I may sound like an idiot but as a consumer I really don’t give a damn about the drama within.

All I want is, deliver the product that you have promised on time, I buy it, we all happy. The End.

you must be interested in the discussion or you wouldnt be here… replying to me

anyways [heres] (Overwatch 2 Director "I'm Sorry" For Canceling PvE... - YouTube) the link of the video im talking about

Sure, I’ll talk with you about it, but I’m not going to watch some anime about it.

4 Likes

just create a poll and find out what your players really want and follow through with it, i doubt they’d mind slower updates for pvp in exchange for getting the pve we all wanted

LMAO you gotta be trolling theres no way.

the points im expressing on the forum is mainly stylosa’s take on the situation

“i will abide by this poll”

step down as ceo of twitter

dont step down

All this is, is them trying to convince us to stay around for Season 5 and 6, buy the battle pass and spend money on skins. The game is F2P, so it’s not about staying and playing the game. It’s about staying and getting enticed to spend money. OW2 was supposed to be NEW. There’s is nothing new other than the shop and battle pass. Removing things isn’t new, its optimizing for devs and creators. If they’re saying Season 6 is when things will start to turn, well maybe I’ll wait till season 6. There’s no need to play Season 5, and probably best to wait till after Season 6 starts. Until then, I’ve already uninstalled and I think most people should as well. If the game is worth coming back to, then great. If not (which is what I’m leaning to) then I’m sure I’ll be busy playing something else already.

3 Likes

What a bunch of nothing. Stop dragging down the former talent working on Titan. They didn’t deceive anyone.

Want redemption? Do something redeeming. Might wanna send flowers to the Diablo team. I wonder if they’ll cite Overwatch’s failures?

1 Like

I would rather you not say anything at all rather than continue to avoid admitting you weren’t provided the resources to finish Hero Missions.

More importantly, how are Story Missions going to be monetized? Will they be permanently available?

1 Like

Is Stylosa a developer that knew about the lie? Maybe he can give my money back.

3 Likes

Unlucky, understandable with the changes. Hope it works out in the long term

i dont think a dev could give you a refund…
trying calling the billing department they might handle refunds dunno. come to think of it they might just handle breastmilk

This sounds like a flowery load of rhetorical nonsense and a lot of backpedaling from a well-trained corporate monkey.

6 Likes