Didnt recieve top 500 icon or points last season

Hello! I realized that I didn’t receive the top 500 icon but I reached number one in open queue in the first season of overwatch 2. Is this a bug? I don’t know what to do :frowning:

1 Like

Get in line. More than half from season 36 didnt get their rewards and that was back in October lol. Its a joke

1 Like

Oh shoot are you for real? D:

1 Like

Unfortunately, ExorKing is in fact being for real. All diamond players were removed from the Season 36 leaderboards and we are still waiting for an acknowledgement of fixing of our rewards. This has been happening in every season since then as well. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about those issues: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 2). Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

As for the missing Top 500 player icons and sprays, that is unfortunately not a bug as those are no longer obtainable in Overwatch 2 since they have been replaced by player titles. I’ll link the post explaining it here for anyone else who wants to read about it: Competitive CTF Top 500 icon - #7 by Brigitte-11594. It’s disappointing, but it seems the Devs have made up their minds.