Didn't receive Overwatch League Skins

I got 170 league token but It should have been easily over 200 and I miss mostly all of the ow league skins. I thought you will get them at the 15th november but still nothing

I watch the whole league finals because I wanted the skins for the new characters and I waited all the way till nov 15 and I still do not have my tokens and skins.

1 Like

Same had happened to me except I donā€™t have any skins or tokens I watched since day one and linked my account before the streams started they said we would receive our stuff on NOV 15 but still didnā€™t get any skins or tokens

1 Like

same i get only 4 skins and 75 coins i dont why does it happen

Same for me, I only got 56 tokens and some of the new skins.

I got some tokens (not all of them) and didnā€™t get most of the skins. Please address this.

1 Like

Got some league skins but not all of them and I watched all the streams even the encores the only one I didnt watch all the way through was day 1 but i watched even still 3 hours of it and then the encore. Got only 20 league tokens as well. What do I do?

I havenā€™t got them either, watched most of the streams and the finals to get sojourn, junker Queen and kiriko over watch league skins and they havenā€™t been added to my account as well as no league tokens. I thought this patch was meant to release all of these perks?

I thought so as wellā€¦

I recieved nothing not even 1 skin or 1 tokens even tho I had my battle.net acc connected and my google acc connected. I love you overwatch devs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got some of the tokens but not even 1 skin. :heart:

update just came out where we are supposed to receive all the goodies, i watched every single second of the streams and the encores, got over 100 tokens a few weeks ago and a few random owl skins, dont have kiriko owl, jq, none of the skins that required more than 9 hours of watch, but got tokens for more than 9 hours of watch, pls fix bliz

1 Like

im in the exact same position as you man only have the 12 hrs skins n 120 creds and even after the update i didnt get anything extra even tho ive watched well over 30hrs, i really hope they fix this i just want some skins man

Hello. I watched all the Overwatch League streams from the first to the last day from the beginning to the end, followed all the instructions (cleared the cache in Google Chrome once a day, disabled Addblock, sleep mode, etc., etc.) completely and after 3 days, The issuance of league tokens and skins has stopped. For watching the Final, they gave a business card: Plasma Pistol, and the skin for Sojorn, which should go along with the business card, was probably kept for themselves. There are 105 League tokens counted. For viewing 1 hour they give 5 - this is 105/5=21 hours of views for, I repeat, 3 days, and the event went on for a week.
With Overwatch Contenders - the same situation, skins for D.VA and Soldier-76 were not given.

I have the same problem, since the beggining of the OWL I only received +/- 30 Tokens and no skins. I watched most of the matches and also the whole finals.

Same problem here, I watched the entirety of the playoffs and much of the finals, but have only received the genji skins, and about 40 tokens

same boat here, watch almost all grand finals and a bunch of playoffs but only got the genji bastion tracer ones.

Iā€™m missing all of the rewards I was supposed to receive for watching 30+ hours of the Overwatch League (including finals). Please fix this Blizzardā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

Same, watched the main stream everyday and 2 encores, I should have well over 30 hours, and I have received absolutely nothing. Not even the tokens

2 Likes

Same here, still havenā€™t received them yet.

2 Likes