Didn't receive all tokens

I watched OWL second day on stage 2. There were 3 matches with 5 maps in the first and 4 each in the second and third match. This should equal to 13 tokens, however I only received 9. I had it streaming all the time so why didn’t I receive all of them?

7 Likes

Yup, watched the whole thing yesterday but only received 2 tokens in game.

That being said, I WAS one of the lucky few to receive the 100 tokens prize from watching the last map of a set. While I am grateful for that 100, I’m still worried about why I’m only getting some of the earned “tokens per map” tokens, and wonder whether this is going to continue to be an issue with my account :disappointed:

1 Like

Damn, lucky!
It happened again. Watched all night but only got 2 tokens, same as you. Feels nice :-1:

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. It says in my Twitch inventory that there are 49 items from Overwatch in it, I have only recieved 18 coins however.

1 Like

Also getting these inconsistent token issues. I’ve been watching most League games for the last three days and received only one token per day regardless of the games I watched.

1 Like

I’ve watched several games the past few days and I still haven’t received a single token? My twitch inventory says that I have 21 tokens, but even after I’ve restarted my game, I still have none. Wondering if this is bug, or if I’ll ever get my tokens?

1 Like

I’ve watched several games since stage 2 has started. i didnt receive any tokens :\ I tried to disconnect/reconnect my blizzard account from twitch… not working.
Back when they tried in stage 1, i’ve received 6… i don’t understand why it’s not working anymore :frowning:

1 Like

I watched 2 matches on Thursday and all of them yesterday and my twitch inventory shows I have been given 3 drops and I have only gotten 2 tokens in game. I even contacted Blizz support and they said I needed to talk to twitch and the twitch FAQ says I need to talk to Blizz…hoping twitch replies to me soon.

EDIT: Got a response to my email to Twitch but it was from Amazon Support(???) saying they couldn’t do anything about it and gave me the link to email twitch (which is what I used in the first place). Amazon gave me a $10 credit though which is nice.

And also after todays matches I got 18 drops in Twitch inventory and 11 tokens in game. (Should be at ~32 for what I’ve watched)

1 Like

I watched everything “stage 2”, got : 17 tokens total.
First day was alright, second day tokens started to go AWOL (some went missing), yesterday tokens went fully MIA & right now at the end of Hanamura’s Mayhem v. Fusion : nothing/zip/nada/squat/jack.
System is broken/bugged…

P.S : According to twitch inventory, I got 25 drops.

Edit : We are at [2 / 2] on Hanamura which is the first map of Uprising v. Outlaw and the twitch notification goes crazy with 7 drops.

Edit2 : End of the show I totaled 14 drops. Inventory went up to 39 marks.
I will leave the channel running in the background and see what happens.

1 Like

It also got worse and worse for each day. First day I almost got all of them but I got like 1 or 2 only from last night.
It just feels like a rip off, getting people to want more tokens but the OWL will be over before we will be able to get to 100 with this pase so we will need to pay for tokens in the end either way…

1 Like

Yeah I have the same thing going on, and they don’t make it easy to report either. Kinda feels like we’re just getting the run around with this.

1 Like

i watched all games besides of one map of london vs new york… i got 31 tokens when it should have been 49.

Hi,

I would like to add to this - I did not receive all my tokens ( i have screengrabs as proof if Blizzard need this). I only got 9 tokens when I should of got 12 min.
I spoke to GM in live chat and I was told to add to the forums instead, as their hands are tied!?

Please fix this guys - the bug was not working 2 days ago and still is not fixed.

So last update :
After the end of the show last night I let the channel run a little bit until it shutdown for the day.
I receive a drop just before it close down.

My twitch inventory is now at 40 marks, when it should have been at 49 as “Keeeyt” mentioned.

My ingame Tokens is currently at 126 (100 originals & 26 from watching)

Not too bad overall but still misleading.

Still getting inconsistent tokens. Got NONE yesterday and watched all three matches right through. Even had a “You are logged in to earn viewership rewards.” message at the bottom of the screen.

Yeah, I’ve seen all games this week and gotten nothing.

i watched the fights for the 2 last days from week 1, yesterday and today, and all together only got 22 tokens, there is really something wrong with this system

In not getting anything now. Since I haven’t found any information from blizzard about this problem and that they are trying to fix it, it just seems like another way to money grab since people will start getting frustrated, buying tokens instead…

Back again :
This week too I’m having problem with the tokens.
Again I’ve been watching everything and still haven’t received full tokens allotment.

All 13 tokens from this week second day are missing.

Today I had to manually refresh my browser page during the forth map of the first match so the script start tracking my online activity.
Hence, for the PHI fusion v. LDN Spitfire I only got 1 token out of 4 possible.

Edit : Sunday evening…
My twitch inventory is at 72 drops out of 96 possible which is bad for somebody who have watched everything.

Ingame tokens, on the other hand, are matching my twitch inventory slowly but surely.

1 Like

First day of the week :
Stream’s page refreshed at the introduction of the teams, will see if drops are working from the start.

Edit : It worked got 12 drops.