Didnt get my title?

I didn’t get a title for Masters last season

1 Like

I didn’t get my Diamond open challenger title.

1 Like

Bonjour excusez moi de vous déranger j’étais classé diamant en rôle de support et dans la catégorie tous rôle mais je n’ai pas reçu mes titres merci d’avoir lu ce message et excuser moi pour le dérangement
Bonne journée à vous et bonne continuation

1 Like

i also did not get my titles this season. whats going on blizz? cant fix your game?

1 Like

Sry to say but this is the moment that OW has no point and joy to play if so many players won’t get any reward after playing comp the most important thing in game rn why we even have to play comp or game?

1 Like

I got the platinum title from the role queue but didn’t get my diamond title from open queue

1 Like

Finaly they fixed the ranked title, but still not the normal season 4 prestige titles #indie-company

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

I still didnt recieved my Rank Rewards from last and previous season … no Ranked Points or Player Title ! Kina frustrating tbh :l

1 Like

Same didnt recieved my title and point reward was gm 4 pretty sad… and some people got they rewards

1 Like

I have yet to receive my titles as well. Don’t know why they said they fixed it when they haven’t yet.

2 Likes

Same didnt got rewards title +points for gm 4
Dmgerscriptx#2500

1 Like

Same. I got “Master Challenger title(damage)” in season 3. but in season 5. the title disappeared. Please help.
JusticeZ#11471

1 Like

No ranked title either, ChinchDaddy#1126

1 Like

big sad i didnt get my points or title this season. i had a great 15 n 3 streak got me back to plat tank.

1 Like

Hi, my account and many other people’s accounts have not received any rewards for season 4 competitive, I keep posting on the forums but no one helps, we are close to season 5 and this still hasn’t been fixed, is there any way for you to report the bug?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is to keep posting and bumping up threads like these and hoping that the Devs give us the rewards we earned.

1 Like

Thought this was meant to be fixed a long time ago now but yep still missing every competitive title except from last season. Missing a diamond role challenger, grandmaster role challenger, and grandmaster sleuth from previous seasons.

2 Likes

Same here since season 4 master gm top500 gone since 2 seasons tf is this ….

1 Like

Tons and tons of players are having this issue, but there has yet to be any official acknowledgement of it. Hopefully this will be the season where these bugs will finally be fixed.