Didn't get a single 2/2/2 game all night

Not even sure what to do when match after match we’re stuck with either a solo healer or a solo tank and players who don’t care about the outcome of the match

2 Likes

Then use LFG? Or friends? Or just carry. And I’ve won plenty of game that aren’t 2/2/2 so why’s it even matter

Well my friends all quit playing OW a long time ago :-/

People need to calm down with the 2 / 2 / 2 being the non plus ultra composition because it certainly isn’t.

I mean aslong as the team works together instead of against each other and don’t insta tilt like alot of people do you would win more matches.

4 DPS 1 support 1 Tank can certainly work if everyone involved can do their role properly.

2 Likes

Most of my friends who where Tank or Support mains have quit.
Only the majority of DPS players is left :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m more likely to lose a match because someone tilts about not having 2/2/2 than i am to lose a match with 3/4 DPS and nobody tilts.

I don’t know, I get tons of 2/2/2 in matches!

…Or at least the enemy team does.

Playing mostly in qp, I get 2-2-2 pretty consistently, about 75% of the time.

However, playing at night has a much higher frequency of dps players, and there also seemed to be a general increase in dps players over the Archives event.

Speaking from my own experience, of course.

If you want fewer dps, try earlier in the afternoon, and do so outside of comp breaks and major events.