Did you hype grew?

Or did it become less after watching that ow2 match?

I’d say it grew for me, Sombra and Bastion look really fun. And Rome is as pretty as ever :star_struck:

15 Likes

Why would my OW2 hype grow after watching a match of OW1?
Unless there’s an ow2 match I missed somewhere

4 Likes

My hype completely vanished. I hope OW2 never comes out at this point.

23 Likes

Äh, I’m not sure yet.

Support looks unfun tbh.

5 Likes

Uncertain on PvP, I’d have to try it out, but I’m still very excited for the PvE. Hope the story is good.

7 Likes

I was like “oh…okay”
It’s the same thing over and over again (but now they added 2 reworks)
As support main I’m quite disapointed. Everything they do is focused on DPS.

7 Likes

No. My hype did not grew. My hype shriveled up a little bit more.

13 Likes

Pretty hyped again. Love the Sombra reworks.

3 Likes

HYPED!

Still a day one preorder. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

stayed pretty much the same.
In the last weeks/months I have been playing OW less and less, so I am hyped for OW2, but mainly for PvE tbh

3 Likes

It grew, just seeing how OW2 will feel to play and how smooth everything looks

Plus the SOUND DESIGN, my god OW team is killing it with that

3 Likes

Lots of hype. Both sombra and bastion look really playable compared to the garbage they are now.

7 Likes

Little difference, bastion looked cool, but as a support main, there’s never been really much difference to give me any hype for PvP, and they didn’t show any more PvE so…

honestly the PvP has been really discouraging, if the PvE is dogwater and the PvP is as underwhelming as it’s been so far then might be it for me and Overwatch

2 Likes

I only watched the reworks and I was like :woman_facepalming:

The only good change is allowing bastion to move in sentry mode.

4 Likes
  • has your hype grown.

No it has not. Tanking still doesn’t appeal to me as it did in earlier overwatch history and similar games.

3 Likes

Sombra is great… except when you play with one who doesn’t use voice or play with a team and ends up doing virtually nothing.

I imagine not much will change in ow2 honestly.

Reduced. I left OW mostly because it’s a really badly designed game. I wasn’t hyped for OW2 because after all those years of playing, I didn’t believe blizzard were capable of learning and the game wasn’t getting much better.

This confirms it. Removing most of the hard CC from Sombra does solve the issue they should have spotted years ago when they were taking shooter design 101 classes. Moving her (now soft cc) towards being far less interactive by making it longer and usable from stealth is still a terrible design. EMP is as totally uninteractive as ever, and its problems have actually been made worse by halving the fade in time. Maybe the reduced cc makes Sombra’s overall contribution to the game less terrible, but this is still an awful, awful design that no other shooter developer would want in their game.

Bastion’s redesign leaves him less badly designed than Sombra, but he started from a less bad place. That said, why is his ultimate (one of the few skill based ultimates we have in OW) being replaced with 3 Doomfist ults (an awfully designed ultimate that just suppresses low mobility heroes).

4 Likes

nope, they just proven to me that they no longer know how to make a good game. im glad i unsubbed from all of their games, channels…
my money will be focused on someone better.

4 Likes

One does not simply get hyped for a Blizzard game.

Number one rule; don’t ever get hyped for a AAA game. They have their PR department working full time to ensure they pluck the correct strings to rally the crowd. Even if the showed content doesn’t actually come into play at all when released.

3 Likes