Did the servers go down?

It’s gonna count as a loss and you’re gonna get banned from comp for 15 minutes.

You will want to edit and move this thread to the #technical-support subforum. So Blizzard can start assisting.

1 Like

Same thing keeps happening to me. Keep getting kicked over and over again

I’m not really in need of assistance, I just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else.

1 Like

I just checked twitch, people are gradually getting kicked there to.

I wonder if that means it’s the end of the experimental mode?

same thing for me too

same here, what happened

Yea Sdoob, it’s best to report it to the technical forums, so Blizzard can look into this.

1 Like

I just managed to log in. No problems so far, I’ll try playing a game.

Damn it, 100% concentrated on writing logic in Workshop, then BOOM, DC. Lost my train of thought :disappointed:

2 Likes

OH NO!!! Bliz, pls fix this!

I was in a competitive game as well and it happened. Gotta love how Blizzard has no problem with penalizing players with 50 SR losses AND a temporary ban for something that is entirely THEIR fault.

Most likely not, I think it was available for a week or so. This is probably a server error that will need to be reported to the technical agents, so they can repair it.

If they are already aware of it you can check at Blizzard Twitter for more information. Could be a maintainer schedule. BlizzardCS

Be aware this link is default to Americas, you will need to search for other Twitter accounts depending on your region

Update; Staff is seeing reports, they will be checking into this.
1 Like

Blizzard is currently aware of the issue.

1 Like

Same here, can’t get back in either.

I was able to get back in, sit in a 6 minute queue and then dc’ed about 1 minute into the game. :confused: It’s only qp, but still sucks.

Oh okay. Yeah I’m on the European server right now and everything’s fine.

Hey there, sorry for the hassle. There was a hardware failure that caused errors for some players, things are now stable. Cheers.

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping by Bill.

1 Like