Did Not Receive Top 500 Icon from Season 36

Hello,

I placed as high as rank 300 in the Open Queue of Overwatch 1 during season 36. First I reached 488, then 312, then 300. I completed my 50 games, and already had my phone number linked to my account. The season ended after the game was turned off for the switch to OW2 and I did not receive my icon in OW2.

I played for 6 years and I managed to get into the top 500 7 days before the game was turned off. I can’t even tell if I got any of the comp points or other rewards, and frankly, I don’t care about those, I just want my top 500 icon.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me, I reached 393 in Comp and did not receive the top 500 icon or top 500 season 36 spray. Even being 3000+ SR, having 50 games played, and have SMS enabled

3 Likes

they will never fix :frowning:

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

Sometimes I feel like this game is Apex Legends and Blizzard are Respawn Ent.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a file-sharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Here’s another bump for this thread.

One more bump for this post.