Did not receive my rewards for reaching Top 500

I reached Top 500 in Season 2 of Rival Mystery Heroes on the Asia server.But I’m not getting any Top500 rewards.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this is not a bug as competitive titles are designed to be seasonal and expire the season after they are awarded, or the second season after the one where it was earned. To take this season for example, players are still competing to earn Top 500 rewards for Season 7, Season 6 rewards are currently in use, and Season 5 rewards are now expired. I hope this helps.

If you have other issues regarding competitive, please do check out the competitive bugs megathread here:

Nah,this is bug.
I NEVER got one because I was ignored by the Asian forum and support until it expired.It is still ignored.

Thank you for the advice.

2 Likes

That is unfortunate. Do you happen to remember which season that the second season of competitive mystery heroes was available or have any evidence of your placement on the leaderboard? I’ll include it under your post in the megathread of Top 500 bugs, but I’m afraid the developers will not retroactively award you your reward seeing as how the rewards for Season 6 have already been distributed and will expire in three weeks when Season 8 launches.

It was Season 5. I am on the leaderboard and they keep ignoring me since Season 6. If I didn’t get paid for that, I wouldn’t believe it.

1 Like

There have been several cases I’ve recorded in the bug forums of Top 500 players ending on the leaderboard, but not receiving their rewards. However, end-of-season competitive rewards have only been retroactively twice in Overwatch’s history, once in Season 3 and again in Season 4. I hope you will be compensated somehow for this bug, but since the competitive titles for Season 5 are already expired, I’m afraid there isn’t anything you can really do except bump up the posts of other players with this issue. You can find such posts listed in the competitive megathread under the Top 500 subcategories.

I’ve added your thread under the subcategory: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 5). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like