Did not receive end of season rewards?

I ended Platinum on support role but I did not get the Platinum Role Challenger title, but my duo who is also platinum received it.

4 Likes

Same problem here, how they gonna fix it gonna be a suprise for me JEEEEEEEEFFFFFf

4 Likes

I have exactly the same i finished in gold last season and start of this season im plat but i didn’t get any points

4 Likes

I was:
Tank: Gold 4 was silver 2
Dps: Gold 2 was Gold 4
Support: Platinum 5 was Gold 5
Open queue: Gold 1 was silver 2
And i got no rewards after

3 Likes

I was plat 3 at the end of the season it is my first time ending a season but I know a have not gotten any coins because I am still on 135

3 Likes

Same problem. I didn’t receive my end of rank rewards. I ranked up from Plat 4 to Dia 5 in the last 2 hours of the season. Logged in and was shown my new ranks, but I didn’t get any rewards (i.e. title and end of season competitive points)

3 Likes

Same here i was diamond and didnt recieve anything i was banned i thought it was like this becouse of the ban

3 Likes

I went from Diamond 3 to Master 2 and did not receive any rewards either. Hopefully they fix this issue.

3 Likes

anyway we can get our points? should we be reporting it or anything idk

3 Likes

Having the same problem here ended plat and did not get any rewards

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Didn’t receive any rewards for open queue or role select. It’s super annoying….

3 Likes

Same here. Super frustrating

2 Likes

Same here too - only gold support but nothing.

3 Likes

I am especially peeved. Haven’t gotten jack for rewards since season 1.

2 Likes

Same here - Logging into find I ended diamond 5, no competitive points nor a title.

2 Likes

I ended as master in support and didn’t get any rank rewards.

2 Likes

i stopped playing at season 3
i was gold 1
i logged in today and got no comp points.
pls fix this problem Blizzard :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t get my Diamond Title or Comp points. It’s weird since that’s never happened as far as I can remember.

2 Likes

Same here, finished gold and plat and got no points from it! Weird bug, hope it gets fixed soon

3 Likes

Finished D3 and moved up to M3 for season 4. No titles, no points, etc.

2 Likes