Did not receive end of season rewards?

T500 no rewards either

2 Likes

No title, no rewards for Season 3. Waiting on my Plat title and comp points. insert here

2 Likes

Yeah it was the same for me i was diamond on dps and support and plat on tank and got no rewards

2 Likes

Just making the number bigger. I alos havent gotten any end of season rewards :confused:

2 Likes

I also didn’t get my end of season rewards. Blizzard plz fix

2 Likes

Could you create a separate post about that? I’ve compiled a list of similar bug posts in my megathread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 3). Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs.

Didnt get any competitive points whatsoever. Had 2300 last seasons, still have 2300.

2 Likes

Didn’t get them either. Ended season Diamond 3 and got pushed up to Masters 4 at end of season. Didn’t get the titles for either rank nor did I get points. I had 2900 points at the end of the season and still have 2900 so I couldn’t get another golden gun. Fun.

2 Likes

It’s been a week and we are still waiting for them to have this fixed.

4 Likes

has blizzard said anything about this yet? i finished plat support and have 165 comp points which i already had from just winning games.

3 Likes

It’s been more then a week and still nothing, no points for role queue or open queue. I only got points for competitive Mystery heroes of all things.

None of my stats/hours for certain characters update on my account but i can see them in other sites. nor did i get points for it, super weird.

4 Likes

i think i figured out the problem. on my main if i goto competitive all challenges, i see szn 1-4 but on my alt it goes 1 2 4 no szn 3 challenges. I didnt receive my rewards because the challenges “Dont” exist. i feel like thats an easy patch on their end.

2 Likes

I’m earning credit while playing, but still haven’t received my end of season rewards from season 3. Should we expect this to get fixed in the LW patch or something?

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem. I also don’t remember the exact number of points but I’m sure I should have more. Is there any option to contact overwatch support like for example in League of Legends? Or forums are the only place?

2 Likes

I was platinum open role and I never got the title because I was deranked after logging in post-patch before the rewards were calculated.

2 Likes

I finished gm 2 got no comp points and np titles? please fix this

2 Likes

still haven’t got my comp points or title either, just checked the patch notes and they still haven’t acknowledge the bug or fixed it.

2 Likes

Finished in gold and 0 competitive points as reward.

2 Likes

Still no comp points nor title for diamond!

2 Likes

No comp points or title for Platinum rank still.

2 Likes