Did not get rewards from season 10 battle pass ultimate

I bought the ultimate battle pass bundle for season 10 I see the money taken out and I got the message from Microsoft saying thank you for your purchase and I did not get any of the rewards or the battle pass. Tried restarting the game hard resetting Xbox still no rewards.

I have the same issue. I hope a solution will be brought to light soon

That happened to me, but it’s just started working.

If you go into “Manage game & add-ons” for Overwatch 2, then look at the “More add-ons” section, one of the things on the list should be “Overwatch 2 - Ultimate Battle Pass Season 10”, which does not need to be installed.

For me, that did not show up for quite some time after I purchased it, then it suddenly appeared and when I launched the game, after a few seconds it unlocked all the stuff.

I cant seem to find the “manage game & add ons” in battle net in pc

I had the same problem with the “Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle” activated via the Microsoft Store. I play both on PC and Xbox Series. Initially, when I activated this reward pack, I didn’t see it on the PC version of the game. I have been waiting for over a week. I then checked the console version on my Xbox Series, where I saw it listed in the add-ons, as SigmaTheDj stated. Later, after I ran my game on the Xbox Series, it activated. I suspect this qualifies bundle as DLC for the console, not the PC version of the game, or there is an issue with the communication between the Microsoft Store and Battle.net on PC. The same may applies to you or others. Since there is nothing like addons on Battle.net Launcher on PC I suggest to, if you have a friend with an Xbox Series or One, try opening the console version of Overwatch. This workaround may work, but still it is not how things are supposed to function.