Did anyone get the Tracer skin?

I watched grand finals on the final day (10.10) but still got nothing, not even a spray. Tokens came through on time but the skin didn’t, bruh.

I wonder if someone actually got the rewards?

2 Likes

apparently blizzard is working on it but we both know they are hot garbage when it comes to fixing stuff
you can switch to america and asia regions then come back to eu , that worked for people me included

1 Like

I’ve watched the whole match and still haven’t gotten the skin. Got everything else though. I’m a US Switch player.

People have. Everyone on America and Asia has the skins.

Europe is having syncing issues, so I’d try log in to either America or Asia to check you have the skins, and wait for them to fix it.

Some people do have the skins on europe though, like I have them on my alt account on europe, but on my main, they only appear on America and Asia servers.

Yeah switching back and forth helped me get the spray and the skin! I’m in EU and ps4 player so I didn’t think it would work for me.

This article is also helpful:

when I switch to NA - I see the skin, then I switch back to EU and it disappear =(

Just checked my account- I received the skin (didn’t look for the spray.)

I’m on NA, PC player.

N OMEGALUL

(20charcet

Someonw suggested to go EU, US,EU,Asia,EU in this order.

I did it on pc now I also have the away skin (had the normal grey skin before from twitch. And ofc i watched the grand finals)

Nope, this didn’t work. Still only have the skins on America and Asia servers.

i didnt watch the final and i got the skins
i did watch the shock vs dragons game the previous day tho

Hey there , i just saw some people on the forums say this and i decided to share it to help you & anyone that has the same problem , first of all this is for console Players try to do the things listed below :

1. First of all go to the blizzard website and go to the connections menu , you should see your PSN/XBL account connected to your blizzard account .

2. Second of all , UNLINK your blizzard account and the PSN/XBL account , once unlinked , refresh the page then relink your PSN/XBL account to your blizzard account.

3. Third of all close your game and restart it , after restarting head to the Hero tracer then you should see your rewards.

1 Like

I got it instantly tbh

what skins? what did i miss?

European player here.

I have the skin on NA servers but not EU servers. A little weird.

On PS4, after not getting the rewards, I unlinked my account 3 times, uninstalled the game twice, swore like a sailor, cried like a baby and finally got the rewards. Will I ever watch OWL again? I’m leaning towards no, but who knows.

I actually got two skins

1 Like

I got it.
It was an Overwatch league skin and a spray which look decent.

Did you get the Overwatch league grey as well as the Overwatch league white?

I got the skin and tokens, I’m on the Americas Region.