DEVS please comment on the Mercy

Listen to the Mercy players instead of ignoring our threads. We just want her fun again

3 Likes

In before “they already replied”

That was moved by a moderator from a Brigitte post (which yeah bad move talking about Mercy in a Brig post) and stated they were done looking into her, but she still received another nerf.

2 Likes

pls

I also want to know what their opinion is of her current state

Devs have made alot of comments on Mercy and have been listening to players.

2 Likes

I don’t think the devs are against making her more Fun.

But they probably don’t want Rez to be stronger. (i.e. 98% of most Mercy change requests).

But there should be some way to make her more Fun otherwise.

2 Likes

I dunno, man. It’s a mixed bag.

Mercy players want them to comment but then the last time they did, people got pissed because it wasn’t what they wanted to hear when devs said they weren’t reverting her.

3 Likes

Not to mention how often some Mercy posters remove all context from the devs statements, deliberately misinterpret the meaning, then try to beat up the strawman they created.

Which really isn’t a great way to persuade developers to follow your design opinions, or communicate more.

2 Likes

I don’t think the devs are against making her fun or that they hate her but when you give one of the easiest character the most powerful ability in the game balance is going to be tricky, unless they decide to outright remove it, but that in of itself brings several new problems.

They said they were done right now but if she starts to plummet or something along those lines they’re definitely going to look into her agian. I think they know what Mercy means to the game and the last thing they would want to do is push her to F teir status.

Right now I’d much rather them focus on other characters like Torbjorn, Symmetra, Bastion and Roadhog. Mercy can wait because right now I think these charcters are in need of the devs attention the most.

Just did some placements and Brigitte out healed me and I had 12K as a Mercy.

I mean, I don’t know about you, but I like spam.

Don’t listen to them devs!

It’s not the quality of the meat itself; just the name.