Devs, need help! heeelp me

This is pshycologically draining, no one is helping me, support included, after many tickets and days since my matter is personalizes and pretty specific.

I have bought the Crimson Wolf skin for Soldier 76 some time ago and after some days it got locked.

The answer of the support was as follows:

I have personally reviewed your account activity logs, Gray, and I can 100% confirm that your purchase of the Crimson Wolf variant is fully registered on our backend database. You successfully bought it, your currency was correctly deducted, and you absolutely own this item.

The reason it is currently appearing with a lock icon in your Hero Gallery is due to a widespread server-side inventory tracking error introduced in a recent update.

This bug is actively preventing the user interface from reading weapon variants properly, which is why other players are seeing their golden weapons and new cosmetic tracks suddenly locked out as well.

Now they are telling me they are not see it being purchased!
I told then to refund me the 3000 points I lost and theh are doing nothing.
Previously at the start of 2024 they putted coins into my account because some items on the Store were blank after I bought them, so they can add thise points back.

CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE MATTER BE RESOLVED ALREADY, CAN SOMEONE OFFER ME ACTUAL HELP PLEAAAAAASE?

This is a P2P troubleshooting forum for crashes and installation problems. The only way to get assistance from staff is through the ticket system.

If this is true, it’ll likely be fixed tonight as that’s a pretty major issue. I’d hold out until the season launch patch and then see what’s what before contacting support again, then if it’s an issue you can add “after the most recent update it’s still a problem…” etc.

They are not helping me! I have sent multiple times and they are telling me to keep posting on the bug section which I have been doing for a month.
How is this gonna help me solve this?
This is a personalized matter and someone has to do something instead of telling me to do generic stuff.
They have added coins to my account before.

I am getting crazy, I am losing my mind and this is mentally draining, THIS IS RUINING MY DAYS