Devolved to just reporting almost every game…

I swear all this game is now is reporting your team. It’s racist slurs, homophobic slurs, just plain feeding, refusing to swap, and then AFK throwers. What is the point to playing anymore.

3 Likes

Some questions for you:

1. Console or PC?
  2. What do you define as feeding?
  3. Why do you consider “refusing to swap” reportable?

Trickling in single file, someone playing pharah into 2 hits and a zen and dva. Things like that.

I see almost none of this. Occasional slur written in a way so it is not detected. I spend more reports on sombra players for griefing just for playing sombra. I report every single one of them for griefing.

1 Like

OK I have a follow up question, what gives you the right to dictate to other people how/what characters they play?

• Trickling in is frustrating to see but not against the TOS and certainly not “reportable.”
  • Refusing to swap? This is a hero shooter, people have the right tomplay whatever they want no matter how bad. Again this is not against the TOS nor reportable.

If you are indeed reporting people for these two things, you’re falsely reporting people and being a toxic.

3 Likes

I mean now the report system is busted so you are within your right. It is subjective and the community ultimately makes the rules not the small team.

My team loses, report them all.

Sombra is a griefing hero. If you were hacking a game to add a hero to grief, you’d come up with most of sombras kit. So why not report sombra players as griefers is the way I look at it.

Gonna need you to show me where I said I report my team for losing.

I wasn’t talking about you.

1 Like

I’ll stop reporting both sides when Blizzard increases the avoid list already.

Only two of those actions are not reportable in most cases and one of them is relative. Feeding is indeed a report category but what most see as feeding is common in low ranks and indicative of the player’s skill. If you’re talking about a Bastion player on defense walking into enemy spawn room door to die and repeating this by walking to enemy team to die again and again then that’s intentional feeding. Refusing to swap isn’t against the rules and never will be.

Feel free to report anyone for anything because I highly doubt Blizzard investigates most cases.