Developers could you please reply?

Can we please get some info on symmetra? Currently she is one of the worst heroes in the game with low survivability. Before this patch a lot of symmetra mains were really hoping for some notable buffs but unfortunately we were disappointed with torb getting an hp buff because “his survivability is too low” but symmetra gets left in the dust… again. But to top it all off you guys nerf her 2 times,one, no ultimate charge while her wall is out and two, reduced damage to armor. You’ve effectively made a bad hero even worse. My only assumption is that you guys are planning another rework and if so could we please get some information on it or maybe some future plans about her?

5 Likes

It was. His survivablity was far worse than Sym even with Overload. It’s almost impossible not to headshot him.

1 Like

Sym and mercy posts should be considered spam at this point, please stop! Your characters are fine for the situations they should be played in. Sorry you can’t 1 trick them all the time but the game doesn’t work that way, and if you don’t like it, it’s you that has the problem, you can find another game to play. Instead of spamming posts spend the time learning other characters and you won’t have a problem.

Are Sym posts the new Mercy posts? Certainly seems like it

1 Like

Well when your main has been terrible for 2 years and then gets an unfinished rework and is still trash after that, I think symmetra players have the right to complain

6 Likes

Well unlike Mercy, Sym actually needs the attention.

3 Likes

It was a bug.

There were errors in how much damage beams would do to armor. The PTR patch addresses that issue.

It wasn’t far worse than symm. Torb does not need to be up close to do damage, Symm does.

Symm has:

• no overload
  • no armor
  • needs to be fighting close range with no practical evasion for extended periods to do damage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for Torb buffs, but Torb doesn’t require to be close to use the fundamental piece of all heroes kits: M1.

But torbjorn is thicc.
Sym has a smaller hitbox

That doesn’t really matter. If you can see Torb you will headshot him, close range, medium range, or long range.

Pretty sure they’ve given up on Sym. I don’t blame them.

Character needs to be reworked from the ground up, but actually from the GROUND UP this time.

It kind of does matter.

One of the fundamentals of this game is the understanding that each character has an ideal range to operate in: To win your fights, you want to engage opponents at your ideal range.

Symm doesn’t survive at her ideal range.

It is that simple.

2 Likes

Also, it’s highly unlikely that the developers will actually respond to your post. Including stuff like “devs plz reply” in your thread doesn’t increase your chances of getting a dev response.

Honestly i’ve played symmetra in her trash state so long i don’t really care anymore lol, it’d be great if they buffed her but i have no expectations anymore for them, i’m not entirely sure what this has to do with your post, i guess expect nothing is what i’m trying to say because that’s kinda been my experience with this game lately.

Still the best weapon in my roster.

If you weren’t told about the second one, you wouldn’t notice.

1 Like

Why does it matter? It’s still a nerf

Because it is so slight, there is little bearing on gameplay.

She can’t, even on live. The bug only let her get about 1% of ult charge while casting her ult.

Because she is already massively weighed down by cast time set up time charge up time she doesn’t need anything else being done to slow her down she needs to be sped the hell up.