Developer Update?

“NA week LUL”

1 Like

and Blizzard is a NA company so sunday is the first day of the week. for them which means it can’t be on sunday since it’s their next week and not “this” week.

Yeah, but that’s not really the point. I was replying to your:

Most of the world. That’s the answer. Now you know.

i’m fine with that. XD nothing wrong with knowing more stuff.

1 Like

Many places consider Sunday to be the end of the “work week”. When people get paid weekly it’s always Monday - Sunday.

Sunday is the first calendar day of the week because of religions.

We recorded a dev update last week to coincide with a PTR release we had planned for Wednesday 9/19. We ran into issues with the PTR build and are working on getting something stable up and running. Unfortunately, the current ETA is now Friday but that could slip if the problems persist. Everyone here is working very hard so hopefully we can get something out this week.

201 Likes

WE GOT AN ANSWER YEET.

39 Likes

I don’t suppose if the PTR build can’t make it for friday that we might still get the dev update to give us something to think about over the weekend?

11 Likes

Is there any plan to address the issue over Pursuit? A lot of players rely on it, both professionally in OWL and many more in competitive. If not allowing us to use it, at least can we get a confirmation of any plan to create an exact alternative integrated into Overwatch for the public?

7 Likes

thanks for an update on the developer update

10 Likes

We’ll be here for you when it’s ready. Thanks for updating us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for responding. I hope Moira’s Fade is 5 seconds. :wink:

Hey. We’re really hyped about the next update as you can tell. Thank you very much for letting us know!

4 Likes

Thank you jeff! keep up the good work!!

1 Like

can we get a little hint of what to expect

pls :ice_cream:

4 Likes

Thanks for responding. Is there a chance that the Developer Update could be de-coupled from the patch, and released while you work on fixing the PTR?

It would keep the community informed and let us know what’s going to be on the patch so we can get excited. If it does get pushed further back than Friday, I hope you strongly consider it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for communicating that with us. I’m very hopeful for the new PTR update and I’m glad you’re taking the time to get the bugs fixed

2 Likes

By all mean impress me…er I mean the community on what you and your crew deliver. You know exactly what I want.

2 Likes

Hey Jeff! Could we get a hint of the Pharah changes?