Developer Update When?

Ok so, it’s been a while and I would like to know first hand what is going on and what we can expect for next year? I hate the silence.

When they will have something worth of announcing ready.

Most definitely not any time soon.

7 Likes

Play another game like a lot of other people. It not worth playing a stale game untill something changes.

1 Like

I think they’re taking a little break from the limelight to get stuff done and enjoy the holidays.

January most likely.

They said a week or two ago that they didn’t have anything to really say quiet yet. Jeff posted on the forums that there were some things they were working on. Since they didn’t post an update yet, its safe to assume that it isn’t quiet ready yet. Give it time friend, they will post probably after the holiday season. :slight_smile:

January should be a map when they delayed it from Blizzcon.

posted 8 days ago…

1 Like

Dev updates happen after the 20th.

Eh, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.
They’re never going to announce anything big, not with 100 developers.
I don’t think they’ve even been given enough budget/ manpower to complete something like a guild system before the end of 2019,and this is something they only recently recognised as something the community wanted.
Jeff even said in his last forum post everything they’re working on is a long way from being complete, even when its complete will it be implemented or scrapped with only internal viewing?

Maybe we’ll have an update either just before christmas or around the 3rd year anniversary.

Not this month, lol. Everyone already on holidays.

Next Dev Update is 2018’s Yule Log. Jeff sitting in front of the camera for 8 hours straight.

Will we see the nefarious Boom Mic, make its return?
What present will he open this year?
Did they add more salt to his cookies and milk?

Find out on the next episode of Yule Log Z…

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t know he wrote this.

I gotchu.

Seems Activision Blizzard is focusing on saving money this year which looks to be slowing development quite a bit. At the very least, Blizz is hesitant to announce any new content until it is within weeks of going live.

There was a recent Kotaku article mostly focused around Diablo content, but gave some great insights as to what Blizzard is doing currently and how their business has changed since merging with Activision.

1 Like