Delete this please..pls

Def. Torjorn rework.

Otherwise, I hope it’s some qol changes or something involving more lore or gameplay experience with modes and such.

This is excactly, how I feel about it.
Bitter-sweet…

My guess is some torb related rework, some bug fixes that will end up messing up a kit, Mercy nerf, I hope something for Shadowstep since that move needs some reworking. I do hope that wrecking ball does get a slight buff to his main attack since that is somewhat lacking compared to the rest of the kits and is sorta moira levels of dps.

Overwatch league, Torb, Pharah and “we read your feedback”

No single word about the state of Bastion, Mercy, Sym or Sombra.

1 Like

probably thursday though… but i can see them talking about the ‘3rd social feature’, Pharah changes, Torbjorn changes and that’s it.

“Overwatch community, would you please step into my office for a moment…”

1 Like

They better address Mercy or I am going to be hella upset…

Tuesday is commonly patch day, and they typically release dev updates alongside upcoming patches. I’d say he has a high probability of being correct.

Also thursday is a patch day.

Sometimes, though historically major updates have come on Tuesdays, including all but a couple events.

They’re going to update the PTR today with some stuff so it makes sense that there be a Dev Update

1 Like

Another round of mostly or completely questionable buffs/nerfs? A new OWL cosmetic?

"We’re pleased to announce a crossover Halloween event featuring the entire TF2 roster versus the entire Overwatch roster in our new permanent Battle Royale mode.

1 Like

Most PTR updates as of late have been on Thursdays. We know that they recently completed the recording of a new Developer Update Video, but I would not necessarily expect the release of that DUV or the new PTR today on a Tuesday based on recent trends. I would love to be proven wrong though and get some new content today though.

What time? Also hopefully he discusses mercy changes!

The general trend is mid-afternoon for most DUVs to be posted. Again, no there are no promises today is the day though.

2 Likes

I guess the update didn’t happen today?

2 Likes

R a n d o m
C r I t s

They gave Mercy her 50hps back.

That wasn’t a revert, it was a nerf back to a previous state, IMO. They didn’t make that change with the intention of going back to the way she was before.