🔔 Developer Update | Role Queue

curse you drowskcab

First thought. There were a whole lotta people swearing to me it would NEVER happen and willfully ignoring the MOUNTAINS of evidence that it was happening so to them I say “pay attention to what is going on around you and do not just believe what you wanna believe because you want it to be true”

On the topic the fact that its coming its coming to quick play is a TERRIBLE idea. Quick Play will be unplayable now. Comp NEEDED it badly but Quick Play cannot survive with role queue. Quick Play is where the 5 DPS comps are just the standard and you live with it just to get a quick game of OW in but now you just took the quick out of quick play.

i love you thanks a lot i was waiting for this

I feel the same.

(20 characters)

2 Likes

the next SEVERAL heroes better be ALL tanks and supports to balance out the amount of damage heroes we have so that tank/support players can have more options to choose at the start of a match if theyre limited to just tank/support

4 Likes

Good. Nice. Actually very good!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!

FINALLY, ty!

1 Like

2-2-2 has been confirmed!

Other info:
-seperate SR/MMR for each role
-role queue is for comp as well
-5 placement matches for comp
-you get comp points per role you place as
-beta comp season on August 13th that will run for 2 weeks
-role queue is on PTR today
-official release on September 1st (for QP and comp)
-quick play classic released as current QP in arcade
-Brigitte is getting tremendous balance changes
-DPS might have longer queue times
-reward system in place for less popular roles

1 Like

Maybe ill play qp more than 3 games a year now.

This isn’t about adapting. But we’ll see. Then again, you wouldn’t admit that you were wrong even when reality is going to crash anyway, and the game stops receiving support from the developers.

3 Likes

What I expected - I thought of 5 matches per role but still surprised they did it.

They add the classic quickplay as a arcade mode…

1 Like
1 Like

Nothing yet. But I guess everything will be on PTR next Tuesday

Nevermind Dec update is here!

pls link

I’ll say it again. 2-2-2 will go live on beginning of next season. With OWL stage 4.

Waiting for the announcement to happen tho

Cause it will be fine. Clearly you didn’t hear the part where “it’s just QP” version of the game that casuals love will be in arcade.

The thing is that I AM ADAPTING. During a game. All the time. And I won’t be able to do it anymore.

2 Likes

I mean ya but the new one is just going to take it over and eventually the classic one will die because it is a more fun game BUT it isnt quick its in fact now slow play.

1 Like

i doubt there are people who hate 2/2/2 and role queue