Dev update 2-2-2 has 32k likes and 2.4k dislikes

Yeah cause they are waiting 10 mins right now?

Most of them dont know what is comming they think they goimg to go from silver to dimmmond cause they have a good comp

No, but they are open to the idea.

No, it’s about having a better experience. That’s why it’s coming to QP as well.

Like i said remeber this when the average players start waiting 10 mins and the forums fill with tears

The forums might, but the forum doesn’t reflect the opinion of the general playerbase.

You think th2 average play cares about their qp comp so mich tjey want to wait 10 to play. If they cared rhat much they would swap

We i play qp people say…who cares it jusy qp

People care about getting to play what they want with other people playing the other roles.
If the arcade mode has more players than QP post release you’ll be right but until your prediction/opinion is no better than mine.

People who dislike changes tend to be more vocal than ones who like it.

People are not going to want to wait 10 mons for a 8 mim match

You will be i the queue more than you play

At least in league of legends the game is 25 to 40 mins long

Honestly already quit OW as they confirmed 2-2-2 was coming. I think it will help them balance hero’s but they will have to basically knee-jerk nerf/buff hero’s to change the meta as they have always done. Not to mention 2-2-2 basically sticks you in a forced setup that will push people who want to play the meta even harder. So throw picks will be all but 6 hero’s on the entire roster and people will be reported over and over again for playing “off-meta” hero’s.

Happy that people are quitting over forced comps? Sadly, that doesn’t bode well for the game when a percentage of player base leaves. Good thing you are trying to be toxic about people who said they would leave.

First, I speak four languages and don’t care if I make one mistake in spelling in English.

Second, I don’t care what you’ve said in the past.

Third, If you’re intentionally playing the character in such a way as to throw the game by depriving the team of a healer in a 2/2/2 lock, then you’re getting banned for it now by the ALGORITHM regardless of what I or you think about it.

A team game were they could adjust the balance so plays more smoothly with 3 or 4 dps.

Adjust? How? Any changes made to heroes gets bazillion of its own thread. And if no changes is made, you get another bazillion threads.

Devs buff a hero’s HP from 200 to 201
OH MY GURD WHY DID YOU DO THAT DEVS PLS

Devs nerf a hero’s HP from 201 to 199
OH MY GURD I QUIT OW NEVER AGAIN THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Now you have less randomized games. This is what had to be tried and I respect and thank devs that took this courageous move. Game needed structural change and this is it.

I used to play only QP with friends (stack of 4 to 6). Usually, weird comps to get some laughs.
When playing seriously (still on QP), we always changed our entire comp after a round (we all changed our roles). Without this, the magic of Overwatch it’s gone.

We already uninstalled the game.

About the title. It’s on 39k likes. Normal thing. The dislikes are higher than normal.

Do people here doesn’t see that Blizzard wants to implement Role Queue because they created a problem (GOATS) and can’t solve it with the usual balance methods?

I’m glad to hear your ego is in check.

Really?

Because you seem rather passionate about my past statements

But they aren’t being deprived of a healer.

Battle Mercy is a hybrid role which means she is still very much a healer — she simply has a more aggressive play-style.

1 Like

Like your name

This forum has exploded.

And no, it does not Bites za dusto.

Nope, not after 2/2/2. Anyone who intentionally plays suboptimally, Jeff Kaplans statement, we’re not dumb, we have teams on standby ready to ban you.

They say they are. Let’s see what reality says.

I’m more worried about the daily box players jumping into tank and support and not giving a damn.

It’ll take them a long time to fall at such a low rate of play, and there’ll be a lot of them.

As above, it’s a numbers and time problem. If they’re only doing one match on one role a day for the box, it’ll take a long time to weed them out.

We’ll see about that when it happens. I have faith that it will be fine.

The problem with Smurfs and alts has always been numbers of them. Not the matter of seeing the same one over and over again.

This is no different, I have no cause to have faith.

You probably do see the same players a lot in very high and very low ranks, but where I play if you see them in 2-3 consecutive matches it’s rare. After that it’s rare to see a name you’ve seen before and even then you can’t really know it’s the same player.

I play at masters/GM in OCE so all I have is the same people everyday, small playerbase at that rank in OCE, and usually if you have a thrower everyone is willing to report them because there is a high chance the enemy team will get them often in games, and nobody wants that.

I mean I have no cause to have faith either, but that’s what faith is, always being put on the unknown, so as i said, we will see when it comes.