Dev update 2-2-2 has 32k likes and 2.4k dislikes

so many people cried over 2-2-2 are you still leaving overwatch now? or will you delete your old posts if you keep playing?

anyways what do people think of 2-2-2 , does it gives free boxes?

19 Likes

It’s obvious that the ones that are against it are the minority. On every site I’ve read about this change everyone has been positive for it.

101 Likes

Are you reading these forums? It’s a bloody dumpster fire and the devs are not putting it out.

3 Likes

No, I’ll stick around.

Just as a Battle Mercy instead.

4 Likes

You’ll be banned quickly enough I guess

26 Likes

Really?

What for?

It’s an acceptable play-style for Mercy.

8 Likes

No, pretty sure that is gameplay sabotage on a support if only shooting

29 Likes

No, because I’ll just play Orisa by only using her gun, and barriers for myself.

1 Like

Doesn’t have to be that black and white. Personally, I have very mixed feelings about it.

I wish they would’ve tried more iterations on the LFG system first to improve it with letting people play what they want to play but still allow room for diverse team comps and people being able to switch roles mid-game as needed.

A more anonymous LFG system without the pre-game lobby could’ve gone a long way IMO.

Instead we are deadlocked in a composition from the start now just because Blizzard couldn’t figure out any better solution. Doesn’t feel great.

17 Likes

If you think Battle Mercy involves only shooting — you’ve never played as one.

6 Likes

If by dumpster fire you mean like a small handful of people complaining and the majority of people saying they love it, then yeah. Pure dumpster fire.

9 Likes

2k viewers are DPS mains

6 Likes

Look, if Blizzard comes out and says that playing Battle Mercy is throwing, then naturally I won’t do it.

Until that happens, it’s fair game. This is the hole they dug themselves into.

6 Likes

If you want to DPS , just play dps.

If you want to troll your team and just leave them without a healer when you decide you want to DPS in the middle of the game then , im glad players wont be able to soft throw like that again.

6 Likes

I don’t want to play DPS.

And as I said, it’s an acceptable play-style for Mercy.

1 Like

So is Hammer only Torb. Doesnt mean its not trolling and throwing.

6 Likes

rip 22k likes and 2k dislikes

So, you mean my play-style is — limited?

1 Like

If I play Soldier 76 as a healer, and I rarely shoot anything , then yeah. Its playing the hero in a trolling manner that is viewed as throwing.

Might as well go healer and heal in the correct manner and help my team better.

6 Likes

Well, shall we get to reporting those people who play as Battle Mercy right away?

I ran into a few today.

3 Likes