Dev update 2-2-2 has 32k likes and 2.4k dislikes

You don’t need troll post to find funny stuff, some of the “legitimate” suggestions or complaints made on these forums are beyond funny

What else am I suppose to say this is it not hard to figure out.

The Dev have stated it going to be a major problem.
DPS is clearly the most popular role be a mile.

This is basic supply and demand. There is a huge demand for DPS slots and the supply is about to be cut to a 1/3

Mean while your like…I don’t know what going to happen it a mystery that is just TOO HARD to figure out. It basic supply VS demand playing stupid and saying even the devs don’t know is NOT A RESPONSE

Yup, and gets even more drastic the higher you go. Which is why im so excited for 2/2/2, and having ppl at the sr they belong on each role, games should be much more balanced and less rng.

No, your going to wait 10 mins and then get pissed off because your tank is throwing because he went Hammond instead of Rein and your DPS is Tracer instead of Ashe or what ever meta you wanted.

Then your going to get back in line for another 10 mins so it can happen again

People ARE going to be complaining about this when it goes live

1 Like

They have an algorithymn prepared for people who plan to que and throw, Jeff said it himself in his ive interview with Seagul and he obviously planned ahead for this nonsense. So you go Battle Mercy and enjoy that ban when your reports and non healing sets off the algorithymnn - tah tah.

I like Overwatch the game. I don’t like how teams are formed. FYI, this is my solution QoL for the LFG

Its shiny and new. I admit its fun and interesting, but match quality hasn’t improved for me at all yet; Same disruptive players, but with less recourse. Time will tell.

I might legitimately leave over the 222 in quickplay… I just want to have fun, sometimes I like swapping from dps to healing or healing to dps… locking you into a role with no ability to swap is stupid.

They should make it so after the match starts the team can trade roles if they so choose as long as the balance remains the same at the very least.

Okay, first off — the word is “algorithm”.

Secondly — I have — on multiple occasions — said that Battle Mercy is a hybrid role.

This means she is still a healer — she simply has a more aggressive play-style.

Third — please do me the courtesy of answering my question.

1 Like

I don’t have to see a 3 or 4 stack group going all DPS.

I think that alone is an improvement.

It will turn out the other way most likely: High rank match quality will likely improve (though become even more stale) while the lower ranks match quality will remain largely unchanged, but players will now be somewhat inhibited by the restriction due to counters, imo.

Yes they are going to complain because it’s going to suck at first but it’s better in the long term. And no, I won’t get mad if my tank picks hammond because I’ll pick something that synergizes with it. Even having 2 off tanks is better than 1 or none.

It is the same thing. Your comp is weaker then theirs becauae of picks you dont like except now your waiting 10 mins

It’s not the same, mostly it’s going to be dps players who are going to complain and frankly I don’t think anyone else really feels bad for them. Longer waiting time for the most wanted thing is simply inevitable.

DPS Players Aka most of the player base which is the WHOLE point

And most of them seem to be fine with it :man_shrugging:

Yeah cause they are waiting 10 mins right now?

Most of them dont know what is comming they think they goimg to go from silver to dimmmond cause they have a good comp

No, but they are open to the idea.

No, it’s about having a better experience. That’s why it’s coming to QP as well.

Like i said remeber this when the average players start waiting 10 mins and the forums fill with tears