(Dev)ils among us is it possible we are being trolled?

Are the developers playing in our games?
Are there bots in our games?both opponents and coplayers.
Why do games feel like they range from playing against bots to playing against diamonds?
Am i the only one feeling like this?

6 players all pick dps or 5 dps one tank noone goes healer why would anyone complain about another of the dps arent we all equal?what am i missing?

Is competitive overwatch just a test?beat the enemy team consisting of bots to see where you rank against other players that have played this very same match.

I would love some answers.I just dont get it.Ok i am bad i am below average maybe i am more like a silver rank player hell maybe i am bronze it doesnt matter i just want answers.Why is that genji building up ulty so fast and he is still in gold.Why of all the 6 dps people go mad at me but not the others?Why am i being carried by such a good player and why is he in gold?

Its strange.We ve played online games why is overwatch so different?should i just lock widow every game and drop to bronze will i have fun there?Its my right is it not?There’s no money reward if you get to the shiny ranks why are people so F stupid.

if they are bots. Their s*^T-talking-their-own-teammates algorithm is on point.

1 Like

I don’t play Overwatch that much anymore but I know what you mean. Even in Sea of Thieves a game I am grinding right now that has random matchmaking where max levels can play with new players holds no candle to Overwatch.
Sure I feel trolled when people run the ship into land over and over again and just don’t learn but at least I know it’s bad luck.
Overwatch however has “competitive” matchmaking yet I still get support players who can’t heal a single player, tanks that go in 1v6 or stand behind their team and dps who miss everything. So tell me which game has the bad matchmaking, the one trying?