Dev AMA time, and Reddit is 503ing

Just read the patch… thats it ? Hoping there is more on Thursday wtf

There’s another one. (i.e. The one I cared about most)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/117hv55/comment/j9gju9r/?context=3

2 Likes

“almost all ranks”

Which ranks dont have enough of a role and which role I wonder?

The entire statement and reply just makes me want to say “Just let us look at the data ourselves”.

1 Like

Is the patch just bug fixes??? Boring…

Is anybody able to summarize when this is done? Not interested in interacting with the unreadable dumpster fire that is Reddit. Would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

I am going to be honest, with the amount of bugs we currently have, if they are dedicating the entire patch solely to bugs, more of them need to be addressed. This is getting ridiculous.

3 Likes

That will probably be something Blizzard_Craig or Blizzard_AndyB will do.

Just hope my question get answered…

Alec answered my question about Moira but reddit is giving me errors all the time.

When Craig was just Myst, you could count on him doing that. Now that he’s employed there, he may not have the time.

I only have one question that is: “Will mouse and keyboard come to the console versions of the game natively?”

Actually I thought of another one:

Even if the Microsoft acquisition fails to go through then COULD we still get Activision Blizzard games on GeForce NOW?

But I suppose that second question is for higher ups than the ow2 team4 management.

They did a digest of not just the reddit comments, but the following twitter comment replies afterwards last time.

Seems like the type of thing they’d do this time.

Baja said earlier in this thread that they’d planned to make a summary thread and will when they get home if no one has by then.

So at least there’s hope of a summary.

1 Like

Baja already on it:

So far only seen around 10 questions answered while another 100 are asked.

So it’s not actually letting me post on the Reddit…

Could someone ask this for me please:

Will native mouse and keyboard support come to the console versions of the game?

Any chance we could see Overwatch 2 come to GeForce NOW even before the MS acquisition goes ahead?

Why is cloud gaming forbidden under the terms and conditions? It provides the opportunity for many players to play the game who otherwise would not have sufficient hardware to do so. With the game now free-to-play it seems like attracting as many players as possible would be a benefit.

Any chance of a MacOS port in the future?

:heart:

1 Like

Relieved they’re not posting it in the main OW sub. Good god that place is just an absolute cesspit. Half the time it’s Dva bombs going off in QP clips or some other dumb stuff. Comp OW is the perfect place-nowhere near as much stupidity.

They reply, but they aren’t actually giving any substantive answers, and are avoiding most of the difficult questions about real pain points in the game

“More to come”
“We’re definitely looking at it”
“Soon™”

yadda yadda etc.

2 Likes

-“When is dad coming home?”
-“Soon”
-“Mom said a truck ran over him”
-“We’re definitely looking at it ;)”

Yk what’s crazy I checked their responses on Reddit they answered like 7 questions each between the 4 of them that answered questions. The answers were all super vague and about 10 sentences long each. Out of the 4 of them in 2 hours they answered about 20 questions