Dev AMA time, and Reddit is 503ing

Thank you for that lol. Of course they’re having technical difficulties.

Oh, why are they against Blizzard? Same than here?

1 Like

Lol is this still going on?

Got to proof read answers with CMs before posting.

We are all so excited :laughing:

We are already busy drafting up a bunch of answers to the questions on the r/CompetitiveOverwatch AMA, and we look forward to getting them up as soon as the technical issues with Reddit are resolved. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

11 Likes

Thank you based myst

Any chance you guys would be kind enough to post them on the forums, too?

I dont really visit redddit (nor like their interface much) and always really appreciated in the past when you rolled up all the answers in a thread on the forums. It was really convenient.

2 Likes

what’s more surprising is there’s somewhere on the internet that still actually likes this disaster of a company

2 Likes

I prefer using the “old” reddit interface myself. Not a fan of the new interface.

1 Like

Ah, there’s one.

“Overwatch 2
Now Playable”

*Has no balance changes *

Press X to doubt

It’s certainly better, but (and maybe this is just due to my lack of experience, and perhaps there’s a better way to view it), I’ve never been a big fan of trying to sort through comments and responses to those comments in a tree-like structure for AMAs.

For things like this, a linear list of replies is more intuitive to me, including on the forums where there’s a convenient “next dev/blizzard post” button near the scroll bar. It’s even more helpful when a post can be edited to contain a single source of all questions and answers without needing to scroll through.

But again I dont visit reddit much, so maybe I’m just a huge noob that doesn’t know how to navigate the comments properly, and for all I know I’m missing something super obvious.

Just read the patch… thats it ? Hoping there is more on Thursday wtf

There’s another one. (i.e. The one I cared about most)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/117hv55/comment/j9gju9r/?context=3

2 Likes

“almost all ranks”

Which ranks dont have enough of a role and which role I wonder?

The entire statement and reply just makes me want to say “Just let us look at the data ourselves”.

1 Like

Is the patch just bug fixes??? Boring…

Is anybody able to summarize when this is done? Not interested in interacting with the unreadable dumpster fire that is Reddit. Would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

I am going to be honest, with the amount of bugs we currently have, if they are dedicating the entire patch solely to bugs, more of them need to be addressed. This is getting ridiculous.

3 Likes

That will probably be something Blizzard_Craig or Blizzard_AndyB will do.