Depressed Support Main looking for Friends

Hey everyone,

So I have depression and its been pretty bad lately. Im really struggling these days and overwatch is the one thing that makes me happy right now. I know that might be weird to like put out there on the Overwatch lfg forums but I thought, maybe this could be a good idea? We shall see :slight_smile:

I mainly play support, but I love playing dps also. Im silver in comp but im mainly playing qp right now. I dont use voice chat and im pretty shy. Im a 22 year girl if that matters! I dont mind what rank or level you are, I just need someone to play/chat with because I dont have too many friends who are on these days.

If you want to play sometime let me know :slightly_smiling_face:
Cocoabean#11889 (I play on NA!)
I have discord as well :heart:

1 Like

Hey ^^ Take care of yourself that’s important, depression is never easy to live with. Be proud !

2 Likes

Hey! I just started overwatch this month. I literally don’t care to play competitively, I just want to have fun with other great people with this game!
I add you, because you seem a great person. And also…take care of yourself and be strong!
Saimon050#2348

1 Like

you can add my discord i’d love to play selari#2773

1 Like

I’m mainly a bot match/custom gamer but I’m a good listener if it’ll help!

1 Like

Hey everyone, Ill send you all friend requests on discord and bnet :slight_smile: thank you all for being so kind! :sob: :heart:
My discord is:
solstice who#9763
With the space xD

Hope everything is doing well~ and i just added u on battle net we can play together im always on im Amoree#11230

Hello!
I hope everything is going well. As someone who can relate, know the days do get better :slight_smile:

If you are still looking for some people to play with, I am a tank main coming back to the game after 6ish months. My b-net is Zell#1518 and my discord is Zellora#2911.

I hope you have a great day!

Not sure if you’re still looking but
26year old female, also play dps/support
Tried to add your discord but wouldn’t work
here’s mine if you’re still looking
DamnitAngel#1836

well if its to help someone be happier im willing to play:) so if this is still active heres my discord

Syd#1265

hi id be down to play! I can play anything whatever we find to be most fun. :slight_smile: