Delete this please

Delete please. No point

Why does she need to be nerfed? Is it Just because Pharah pickrate went up a little now she’s not being completely owned by Hitscan?

1 Like

This honestly just looks like your butchering her. Who knew a character who’s kit surrounded by enabling others can be an issue

1 Like

Guardian Angel on a 7 second cooldown? Damage boost removed? Yeah, you have no interest in making Mercy viable or even enjoyable to play.

2 Likes

More aoe heals is the last thing this game needs honestly. Heroes like mercy lucio zen and even ana moira should be what supports should be more like. Single target or if it was aoe it was inconsistnet or very low.

Not like brig bap where they can do it for almost free while doing a hundred other things at once

You’re either lying to hide wanting Mercy to be deleted from the game (or at least the viable hero pool), or you are the world’s worst at game balance proposals.

You want to remove all her utility and all her mobility and make her exclusively a healbot, and we know that healbotting on heroes with much higher healing potential is not a successful strategy.

A hero that can’t do anything else, has no mobility and no defensive abilities is a hero that is D.O.A.

Fortunately for the Overwatch community, the devs will not listen to your proposal any more than they do anything else in the forums (i.e. not at all).

2 Likes

I am the worst indeed. I am not a developer. These are just ideas and suggestions. Rather then all the nerf mercys im actually trying to give her some buffs aswell.
Anas sleep dart and nade are on cooldown and she does just fine. Zen has no mobilty and does just fine.

She doesn’t need more healing. Not to mention it’s already easy to apply.

Why?

This is really pointless. Not only damage boost removal is dumb. But also what’s the point of AoE healing if she is gonna have a 60-65 hps single target healing with no cd? Her ult is AoE healing already.

For the millionth time, they confirmed it’s gonna stay. Also it’s not even that good. In fact you’re more easier to hit when you’re in air.

7 seconds is too much for an ability that can be only used on allies.

Nah, I’ve seen even worse.

Sleep dart is one of the most powerful CC’s in the game, and nade in a close-range duel is also extremely powerful with the self-heal, opponent-damage and healing denial.

Zen simply has an obscene amount of damage potential and is basically a DPS who can also do a little healing.

It’s also questionable if Zen “does just fine”, he is certainly not doing very well currently and is generally at the mercy of the meta precisely because of his immobility and lack of any real defensive abilities (cc’s, immunities, or escapes) other than his ultimate, which if he uses it for personal survival drastically reduces his value to the team.

1 Like

Mercy is perfectly fine. I know res can be very annoying but it is pretty balanced.

Agree. dont have a problem with res at all. i think the cd should be reduced even

What happened here lol

1 Like

This looks like a trainwreck.

Sorry about the thread. Anonymity + strong opinions is pretty much the forum’s motto. Having fun with balance changes rarely goes over well, especially for heroes people have high expectations for.

A “new hero proposition” ~might~ be more well received, as there’s no assumption that you’d be taking something away.