Delete sym turrets and let Sym Headshot

A 3D geometric polygon orb would be cool and very fitting. It could come in different geometric shapes based on charge time.

Her turrets are effectively functional as claymores, bouncing Betty’s, or C4 in other games, and yet they are not okay in this game. I find this opinion silly, and I’ve only seen non-mains wish for them to be cut.

They just need to buff/fix her tp and primary range to 15. Everything that everyone complains about her needing, can be solved by just buffing/fixing her tp and giving her reasonable close range. But the devs are acting cowardly about it and have been since they reworked her.

Have you looked at the post I linked? they are a Sym main.

If they buff all her things, Sym just gets more hate. I want Sym to be good. I want her teleporter to be good, but she can’t have them because she has turrets.

Her turrets are not like claymores. They are more like a beartrap if anything, and they are bad at that as well. They are an annoyance.

Yeah, they don’t do anything in higher ranks, but genji has to sacrifice that split second to fire two shurikens at the turret. Soldier has to shoot it 3 times. It’s tiny amounts of time, but it is annoying to have to do so. And then there are the times where the turrets target Reinhardt, he says “guys, can someone kill the turrets?” and nobody does anything, because everyone thinks someone else is going to do it.

It’s those small annoying moments that make people hate sym. She’s not OP like Mei, and her turret is not as threatening as Torb turret, but you see Symmetra, and think “welp, this is going to be annoying”. With turrets gone, people will look at Sym and go “Oh, she can actually be a threat”, and teammates won’t immediatly report them for throwing.

Her turrets are not the reason tp is bad, that’s the reason the community mostly dislikes her. Tp is bad because the devs have gone on the record of being cautious about buffing it; that’s being cowardly and nothing more.

They need to buff her primary range to 15 because range is still an issue since 1.0. They need to buff her tp so she can have survivability and utility, which is everyone’s complaint. No need for reverts that are not going to happen, just adjustments to numbers which is more likely to happen.