Braindead kit, high reward low skill, no aim no brain insta kill
Give me a reason he’s not “good” apart from him being difficult to “use”
He’s honestly the worst designed hero, rework or delete him and his awful sentry mode ASAP
Braindead kit, high reward low skill, no aim no brain insta kill
Give me a reason he’s not “good” apart from him being difficult to “use”
He’s honestly the worst designed hero, rework or delete him and his awful sentry mode ASAP
No, he’s here to stay and there’s plenty of ways to deal with him
Aww looks like someone got killed by a bastion multiple times.
Stop it. Brigitte incident was too much by itself.
He has several counters. These delete x hero posts are not constructive in any way.
I’ve played many matches as Bastion where the enemy team was very easily able to counter me at every turn. He is VERY counterable. You just need to switch to the right Hero or form a plan with your teammates to neutralize him. So stop demanding that Bastion or any other Hero be deleted because you had a bad match against one. All these Heroes are here to stay.
I mean who hasn’t?
“Delete Bastion please”
Literally every hero in the game already does that
theres plenTY oF wAYs
continues to describe impossible and highly complicated scenarios
Pharah, junkrat, zarya (free bubble charge), roadhog hanzo, widow, Sombra to name a few counters. Basically any high burst hero.
If you can kill him before he kills you:
note; in close range, he can pretty much fry you alive
Can we stop coming to the forums and whining for nerfs every time something kills you? This is getting old.
I’m a trash gold player and I play with other trash golds in the trash gold elo, and one day my team of randos went against a well-coordinated Bastion defense on Blizzardworld. The damn enemy Bastion had his ult every goshdarn two seconds. So, here’s what I did:
Now keep in mind, I don’t have a mic, so I ain’t no shot caller. I switched over to Dva. I typed “go right me matrix.”
We capped 1st .05 seconds later.
Bastion. Is. Countered. By. Teamwork.
(and Dva.)
Delicious salty tears.
Seriously dude, bastion can be easily dealt with.
Team up on bastion
Snipe him
Shred him with Storm arrows
Deflect his bullets
Rush bastion
Hook him
Have a teammate to distract and try to kill him while he’s distracted
Sleep bastion and surround him
Stun lock him
Have Sombra to annoy him for the entire match
Shoot him a bit and throw pulse bomb on him
Blow him up as Junkrat
Use overload and rush him
Have Genji and Tracer to team up on him
And so many more
If you can’t deal with bastion, then you need to get better at the game.
![]()
team up on him… Does he not have a team? are all bastion players solo 1v6 now?
When they are constantly flanking, then yeah