Defense matrix 100% a good ability [Buff D.Va thread]!

So during the DM, the rein shielded before it showed the shield, and im guessing that ruined the defense matrix thing? But that literally doesn’t make sense.

When they nerfed the range, did they ever touch the visual

Yes, they changed the visuals in 2019.

Matrix is super inconsistent in catching any and all projectiles being thrown around.

Moira orb is the biggest culprit and it’s very easy to see your matrix just doesn’t seemingly register orb being within the matrix, but dynamite is close second. It’s literally impossible to play dva with any kind of latency and be consistent in catching thrown projectiles now, like ana nades.

I want working matrix back.

1 Like

Then it probably connected with Rein before you could delete it

Extremely wonky. More matrix range would’ve literally eaten that.

Made a bug thread, please put your feedback on it!

And that’s without mentioning matrix. It literally eats infinite damage. I can’t tell you how many games I’ve played where the integer value of damage blocked is so high that it rolls over the max and displays negative. What were they thinking?

Not you actually taking the bait…

They were joking when they put that down, really showed your true perspective on defense matrix and D.Va! Thanks! :slight_smile:

In the future, we will solve crimes thusly:

Judge: “We need a reconstruction of the murder scene.”

Dexter: “Ahem… Computer, display game XZW76Q.”

2 Likes

So no timestamp here?

1 Like

You know they always abridge this stuff for television.

1 Like

Hey! It would be wonderful if you responded to this thread and gave back your experience with defense matrix and it’s glitches!

Defense matrix all bugs and glitches [Thread] - Bug Report - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Thanks for the link.

1 Like

That still looks longer than 10m to me, but that could just be a perspective thing

Like can you believe they buffed d.va’s armor? Like hello zarya needed that armor. Now thanks to her not having armor she’ll never be viable.

Perspective.

I’ll show you.

https://imgur.com/a/Egko4WQ

Would be nice if you responded to my:

In bug reports! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just to confirm… this is /s right?

(I’m not good with jokes)

1 Like

it is lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!! I was worried for a second :sweat:

1 Like

Unfortunately doesn’t prove or disprove anything. To me that looks farther than 10m in game.