Deconstructing the Cyber Demon Genji Mythic skin with the Overwatch team

all of these skins should’ve been in the battle pass as they are part of its cyberpunk theme
do better for season 2

3 Likes

Was it really that difficult to let us choose from a wide variety of colors?

The colors you have chosen do not match the skin at all. I probably would have paid the 10€ if I could choose any color I wanted.

Even when you have a good idea you manage to mess it up.

2 Likes

Where did they exactly?

YES YES YES pleaseeee

1 Like

Meh. The effort put into Mythic skins are the basic standard for any other game. Acting as if some mild special effects, voice modulation and limited customisation is super rare. Most legendary skins in other games get those by default and more so.

Look at any ‘legendary’ in lol, smite etc. they all have custom voicework, not just a modifier on the basic voice. They have a Complete set of custom effects much more than the mythic genji. All have custom animations. Not just the base animations with some extra basic effect

Even with mythic skins, Overwatch is still far behind every other game in terms of bang for your buck. Mythic skins should realistically be the equivalent of tier 5’s in those other games. Skins which evolve over the course of the game, have unique emote, death and intro animations. Skins that have brand new voicework unique to the skin. Mythic skins currently are the equivalent to legendary in other games in terms of quality.

When the dva EDM skin at BP level 1 has more unique visual effects and sounds than the tier 80 mythic, there is an issue.

combining robotics and demonic to attract the soulless.
interesting concept. so this is what OW is really about.

The article lacks information. Will the cyber demon genji skin be re-released or is it permanently locked behind season 1 battle pass?

Sorry pal.

No need to apologize, you didn’t do anything

2 Likes