Deconstructing the Cyber Demon Genji Mythic skin with the Overwatch team

Well, the cyber demon skin was alright. When they announced Mythic skins, was excited by the concept. But when I actually got the skin, I was a bit underwhelmed. Was expecting a lot more options, parts, and colors.

I guess it was good for the battle pass, but don’t think I’d buy it separately.

5 Likes

people expected mythic skin too much

like i think they expecting a free costumization like every color of choices and pattern that you could build your own that they start calling overwatch 2 have the best battlepass compare to something like fortnite

sorry to say this but it’s not even close skin that have customization option is like only epic skin on fortnite so yeah i think mythic skin is on par compare to legendaries well that is my opinion

and overwatch 2 battlepass is even more sucked than any fortnite battlepass

2 Likes

Perfect time to nerf him right? Thanks for trying to keep us distracted. Also worst competitive experience I’ve ever had. Toxic community and stuck in a low rank switching to counter specific heroes trying my absolute best to communicate and work as a team. Thank you Blizzard, thank you Overwatch.

I would have LOVED to have a blacked out mythic Genji with red glow in the dark tattoos, red glowing parts of the sword and shurikens and Crimson dark red trousers and white hair. But instead we have this pink and black version of my dream…

1 Like

Please announce the hero that’s getting the next mythic skin, no need to show it immediately. Just tell us who to expect

I wonder who’s idea it was to give the skin flower nipples.

5 Likes

They have already said that it will be for an unpopular hero with few skins… so you can already get an idea of the possible candidates.

Boo! Tomato Tomato!!! :tomato: :boom::tomato::boom:

2 Likes

Is this… an advertisement???

Also, i hope they don’t do 1 mystic skin per season. That would be pretty dumb.

Nobody cares little bro. When is Torb’s Mythic customizable bikini skin releasing?

1 Like

“Season 2 is on the horizon”.

Space themed battlepass?

1 Like

Imgur

Just imagine if downvotes existed :joy:

7 Likes

Suggestion for the next (or future) Mythic/Legendary skin: Thunder Guard Zarya!

Please and thanks!

1 Like

“I mean, who doesn’t love the little brother dragon” Me. I don’t love him. He’s annoying to fight against.

1 Like

Now explain why 80% of these wasnt in the bp.

11 Likes

“The cyberpunk theme of Season 1” for only 200$ US right?

Put it back in the BP instead, we might praise the change (we’re not gonna) don’t worry.

3 Likes

The idea of Mythic skins is great. This Cyber Demon’s design is great.

But I imagine it would be pretty expensive if they make enough Mythic skins to start selling in the Shop, judging by the current prices.

I hope they’ll keep updating Mythic skins with new color combinations, tattoos/decals, masks, etc.

It’s a cosmetic skin. nothing that cool about it.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Next time: put the cyberpunk skins in the cyberpunk BP. Get your theme right and stick with it and let the F2P players also get some cool skins and not some random crap epics.

5 Likes