Death knight Mei, where is it Blizzard?

https://imgur.com/a/snU8IfE

So, Mei, for the last 3 years has been built up as this cold, heartless, demon in the fandom?

and you give the first ever skin resembling a Death knight for WoW…
TO SIGMA?

We’ve been waiting 3 years for a skin like this, and the new boy gets it?
you made Gremlin D.va in the game, where is Mei?

I’ve never seen such BS in this game before

6 Likes

Linked

Also fanon mei=/= canon mei

If anything she is far from heartless and cold in lore, despite how much i despise her

7 Likes

The issue is that all heroes will need to start waiting years for skins. At only 4 or 5 an event, they almost have to give the DLC heroes those skins because they still only launch with 2 for some reason.

It would be cool to see more crossover skins.

Fanon D.va =/= Canon D.va

Yet Gremlin D.va made it into the game

mei has too many skins already anyways

I believe the snowman iceblock of her Mei-rry skin was also an idea from players.

I mean cute little chibi sprays arent exactly gremlin d.va
Nor is it exactly a skin…though im unsure how one would incorporate a gremlin d.va skin into overwatch

…is gremlin d.va even a thing anymore? I never see it nowadays

1 Like

I find Mei to be fascinating as a hero. My opinion of her when she’s on my team is almost the perfect polar opposite of my opinion of her when she’s on the opposing team.

Laughs in Tracer and Mccree

Why Mei look like she reached her ultra instinct after years of training?

She has ascended past the gods.

Sigma has a Death Knight-like skin?

1 Like

I like it, blizzard pls make this a skin.

i may have made skins in the past, so there’s an idea

IF LEE SIN CAN HAVE A GOD FORM, WHY CAN’T MEI?

Mei literally has a goddess skin. Her Chan’ge skin is a skin based on the Goddess of the moon.

2 Likes

ehh, details details.

1 Like

Mei’s sunny disposition is highlighted even more by her abilities in game. She’s no monster.

that sigma skin isnt “deathknight” sigma though, just another winter themed skin like Frostbite Pharah and that one Sombra skin i cant remember the name