Dear widow mains: your awesome

Thank you for all the times on Havana, all the times on second point Gibraltar. It really gave me a good sense of what this game has to offer! Thank you for clicking heads in complete safety, it really makes me say “damn, I wish I can do that”. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

*you’re

9 Likes

as a widow main i can agree since you have to take alot of abuse from people be it the enemy team or your own team lol. not as bad as it use to but i do remember for like about 2 years it was phenomenal, i always had to mute voice and chat when i main’d widow

i dont anymore since i really hated the charge time nerf and of course now you can sneeze on her and she dies. i only play her real sparingly and on the long sightline maps but i ususally switch in an instant if i die. in competitive i think my record for most headshots in a single game i had 35 final blows and 45 critical hits. i wasnt too shabby

1 Like

Thanks. Have a nice day

1 Like

Can’t. School started

For sure it’s awesome to see when your team is harassing you all game long to swap and the enemy is harassing you all game long because you’re doing well.

At the same time.

Meanwhile your team goes: report widow for throwing.
Other team goes: report widow for cheating.

1 Like

Thank you for your vote of support. You have encouraged us to continue what we are doing with even greater dilligence and efficiency. Thanks, and have fun! :heart:

1 Like

thanks(?)