Dear Devs, do you think Symmetra is in the right spot?

I don’t have any specific reaper comments about that in the directory but I’ll look into seeing if there are such in the past.

(Darn Voice-to-talk why can’t you work)

The edit lmao…

1 Like

by who? the only heros in the game that can oneshot the turrents are McCree widow and hanzo. that’s not “one shottable”

nobody else has 3 turrents that help attack targets either way you try to cut it. 4 sources of damage at once on a person is only available to sym.

You know for her splash to even have an effect it has to be a direct hit? They do 60/60. Here orbs are only reliable mid range because they move at 20mps. Originally they were going to move at 30mps which is harder to dodge and then, yeah, i’d be on board with you.

Her turrets do less DPS than before too. They used to to 180 and now they do 150.

2 Likes

Are we playing the same game? She CANNOT get respectable damage by swiping back and forth on a target, let alone “optimal”. I think you’re a bad troll who died to a turret once.

2 Likes

Literally every character can melee the turrets and they’re destroyed.

3 Likes

so we are moving the goalpost now about how hard it is to use vs what she has?

conversation done. if you have to move the goalpost I know you have no points to make.

oh yes that’s it, It im a troll for saying what others can do, but you cant.

because turrets are always in melee range right?

Well if we’re going to look at stuff in a vaccum can Doomfist get a buff to his HandCannon? 66 damage is really crap. Genji’s RMB does 90 and his has 20 rounds vs DF 4. How is that fair???

Please stop.

1 Like

What goalpost? Sorry I’m an LGBT Symmetra main and I don’t play sports.

It’s not about ability. You’re literally saying that her beam has a different mechanic than it has, objectively. You’re wrong and very bad.

Rub rub rub :genie:‍♂️ I wish you’d answer

They are WAY WAY more than 176 people xD I can assure you of that.

Guys. Guys. Guys. You there?

Right, because I can melee three turrets that burn 150 dmg on top of an archway. As a zen. When they activate 10m out. Her turrets are OP. Literally just watched 3 turrets melt a DVA mech and 3/4 health with a direct Mercy healing stream on her, and it still broke Mech.

:eyes:

Necro’d thread. I think Sym is in a really good spot now. And I have done for months.

Wow that Dva must have been garbo but why did you watch help em out you tool