Dear bronzelings - good news!

Who ranked lower than expected? You should watch this.

1 Like

latest patch note said yes we’re still bronze but they gave us some kind of boost to rank up faster

1 Like

Probably glad I have not placed yet.

yeap im only placed on support so far im in process of completing my tank placement gladly i didn’t finish it before this patch happened

Better question is why would you jump into comp in week 1 of a new game launch :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

to get that stupid team kill mission done quickly because on comp people actually play the objective because they want to win it was unbearable on QP because people is doing their own stuff like learning how to play something like that

I think if you’re trying to get it within like first day maybe…but I have had little issue getting it after 4 or 5 days from just playing QP both weeks…at least it’s tracking unlike some of the other challenges I guess

well yeah but sadly im on lower MMR because i played alot of QP during OW1 and very little comp

i need to fix this account by climbing on comp that is my main reason why im finally doing comp on OW2

Everyone watching this: “I knew it! I should be GM!”

3 Likes

I guess because comp is fun?

And a better question…why would you think a game mode would be broken in week one of a new game launch. (and I’m just pretending OW2 is a new game)

They should just reset all the ranks :smiley: I think it’s kinda weak to just brush it off by saying “Keep playing, here’s a boost! You’ll get there”. So many people seem pissed about placing in bronze, it would be that easy to bring the frustrated and disappointed players back.

1 Like

Well, I was not able to even log or play properly xD comp was out of question.

I personally, just dont like comp, mostly because people think they know what is best for me to play instead of trusting me that I know what I play best

I don´t like comp either…I just want my golden weapon for Moira finaly xD

What difference does it make. 7 wins to place, 7 wins to get out of bronze.

between the bugs and constant server shut downs i would imagine comp is a beyond awful idea in week 1…

case in point…a bunch of people being bronze when they shouldnt be

not to mention no kiriko yet which will just throw everything off again next week

Shroud got Silver I.

i feel that, also I hope the ping stuff gets handled soon for ya. if anything take an hour break and come b ack and check, you know what I mean? should clear out the frustration of all of this

Another victory for the doomers. Imagine telling someone to gitgud without ever going to math school where you learn all the troubleshooting and problem solving and critical thinking that made it 100% obvious there was a problem with the ranking system.

my wife and i are both bronze5. she’s 100x worse than me in every sense.
there was clearly an issue but with hidden rigging you never know.

It’s been fun watching non-OW players try the game. It really goes to show how difficult it is to play against longstanding veterans. He probably should have got a slightly higher rank, but certainly not GM.