Dear blizzard, please stop changing the entire game

If the leak is to believe its not all, but most. What really is gonna change is alot of 2 shots will require 2 headshots now or 3 shots.

I keep hearing about this “healing debuff” on the forums here but I cannot find any mention of it in any patch notes, or leaks thereof, that I’ve looked at.

Can someone fill me in what it is?

From what I’ve heard: Whenever any Damage/DPS hero damages an enemy, that enemy gets about 25% less healing for a few seconds. Something like that.

Bap and Brig were the problem, not Orisa and Sigma, y’all just won’t ever accept or admit that the support role literally breaks the game.

1 Like

It feels like they still did nothing to address Q times before going to 5v5 tho.
Imagine if we had JQ and Ram in the tank role, CC was reduced, and tanks got a few changes to make them more fun and make poke comps less prelevant (ram jq would completely destroy double shield for example)… all this without 5v5 (they’ve done ALL of this already) would be so awesome.

Wayyyyy more players would play tank and I feel that would be enough to make the Q times good enough imo.

They’ll never be perfect which is fine honestly, but 5v5 straight up somehow made the tank role way more frustrating and less fun because the game is just “play to counter the tank and make the tank miserable as possible”

With that argument you could say that we should go 4v4 with 1 support because no one picked support pre-role q either tho

Yeah, but people were whining, criticizing, and posting against a lack of change ever since OW2 came out. THe masses literally wanted massive changes and overhaul and the devs are listening. Even these forums kept going, “what’s the point of OW2? lolol, nothing changed, something should change,” … well, all of the stuff is getting answered. We need big changes, we need the game to evolve. IT WONT be pretty at first… and I am not sure where they’re headed, but i want them to be more bold with their moves.

it does both simultaneously (at the cost of changing how the entire game plays :skull:)

they basically “nerfed” healing by increasing how much health must be healed in order for a hero to reach max, while at the same time nerfing burst damage by removing many breakpoints that would enable a dps to kill a squishy in 1-2 hits

nerfing healing and nerfing anti nade are not mutually exclusive

anti nade is a horrendous mechanic that virtually nobody enjoys playing with or against

anti healing is not the solution to healing creep, especially when its locked behind one hero and that hero happens to be a support

the last major meta that pushed blizzard over the edge was double shield

tank synergies were an enjoyable part of the game, most people were extremely disheartened when they found out that ow2 was removing them entirely

i cannot recall a tank synergy other than double shield that was ever obnoxiously meta or unhealthy for the game

here ill quote something i said earlier:

1 Like

they honestly just need to end the game after season 8 they cant save a game that is basically on its death bed

I generally think you’re correct in a lot of your analysis.

But the thing is, tank is STILL a queue bottleneck, and this patch severely screws them over. Nerfing healing hurts them the most. The regen passive is flat-rate, which means it benefits them the least. HP boosts benefit tanks the least since they are getting, on average, 10-13% more HP while DPS/Supports are getting 25% more.

There are gaping flaws in tank gameplay which has led to less people queuing for the role than ever before, and seeing a massive overhaul that not only makes NO effort to improve things for tanks, but actually just screws them over, makes me never want to touch what used to be my favorite role again.

They need to keep changing the game to keep it fresh.

So it’s annoying that only one hero has it on cd, but it’s the worst ability ever therefor no other hero should have it (cause then they could stack it) Is that right? Pick one.

What the hell is healing creep? if you can kill an enemy EVEN IF he’s getting healed - what is the point of even having healing in the game?