Dear blizzard, please stop changing the entire game

This game absolutely sucks beyond belief

it fixed queue times drastically for dps. Had 10 minute queues in diamond for dps in OW1. Now they’re 1-2 minutes.

3 Likes

That actually one of the reason why i didnt play alot of DPS back in OW1.

Waiting 3-10 mins for a game (QP mode) was terrible.

4 Likes

The holy irony of people asking for this while simultaneously asking for antinade to be removed.

Not tell me genius, what the hell is the purpose of supports having healing abilities if those healing abilities cannot save you from damage (that is currently 2 to 3 taps tops)??

2 Likes

10 minute queues for double shield, trashcan tanks yeah OW1 was garbage

Here you go, I found it for you. Blizzard save your game! go 1/3/2 - #100 by JeffreyKaplan

Please don’t scim over the part where Jeff Kaplan explains that the whole idea came from him and that the majority of ow (through it’s lifespan) was played with 1 tank or less before role queue.

*Would you like more, I have more.

I would pay 70 for each one of my consoles and PC for a single player game that’s distance from the PVP.

This is why I like the changes, or at least the concept. I just don’t think they did enough to make sure offtanks specifically benefit MORE from it than main tanks.

If this strengthens maintanks more, which it looks like it will, tank balance will feel WORSE not better.

That does not mean the changes aren’t a step in the right direction, it just means the game is never gonna feel right until they get over their obvious bias for main tanks and make specific changes directly intended to make offtanks stronger compared to maintanks.

Maintanks are uncounterable. Offtanks should be as uncounterable as maintanks. That’s it.

Changing the health numbers will help with that, but it will not fix it without SPECIFIC balance changes to help offtanks because maintanks will benefit MORE because of the antiheal dps passive.

but, but, the devs aren’t that smart, don’t ask too much things that can only be implemented by a genius, while the devs we got for now are… brain-deficient if I may say like that? :frowning:

Yeah NOW after they widened skill thresholds for matchmaking. Watch any past video or stream of season 1 OW2 and tank queues are anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on rank, dps 7-15, support 1 minute.

na my dps were faster than that. Support queues weren’t as long because dps were actually good with the movement speed passive. Now supports are boosted by the health regen passive and have the longest queues.

No lol

We went to 5v5 because of tank synergy as a whole being a problem, not just shield tanks

Second, the forums literally whined that the game wasn’t rebalanced enough to fit 5v5 when it launched, now you’re complaining about it??

Maybe in bronze lol

destructoid com/overwatch-2-wait-times-are-painfully-long/

Issue is, they also needed to address burst damage. Which increasing health pool technically does. But then the DPS passive completely overcompensates by being DPS heroes OP.

Obvious solution is to go back to 6v6.

Allow only one tank with a shield. Problem solved. But Blizzard go and change the very core of the game. Now they are forced to constantly make changes until people are happy I guess?

They will lower burst damage in Season 9 and remove all one-shot kill abilities.

If the leak is to believe its not all, but most. What really is gonna change is alot of 2 shots will require 2 headshots now or 3 shots.

I keep hearing about this “healing debuff” on the forums here but I cannot find any mention of it in any patch notes, or leaks thereof, that I’ve looked at.

Can someone fill me in what it is?

From what I’ve heard: Whenever any Damage/DPS hero damages an enemy, that enemy gets about 25% less healing for a few seconds. Something like that.

Bap and Brig were the problem, not Orisa and Sigma, y’all just won’t ever accept or admit that the support role literally breaks the game.

1 Like